Kid reviews for The Penguins of Madagascar

The Penguins of Madagascar Poster Image

Great, funny, educational TV Show

This is best TV Show ever! I am 17 and i watched this as a kid and i still like to watch it. Unfortunately they cancelled this Show, if you are fan you can help me bring it back. change.org/PenguinsOfMadagascar

Ehh

I never got into it when it was on and I probably never will.

Boring

Parents should know that THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR contains slapstick animated violence.

A downright genius series.

This show was amazing. It took the best part of the Madagascar movies, and made them better. Sadly, I’m not even sure if the final episodes aired in the US. I hope DreamWorks does more with the franchise!

it's a different tv series

I really like this series because unlike others it shows you that everyone has flaws. It shows that none can be perfect all the time (as Skipper shows), or that is wrong to wait your hole life, brag and think that you're always right (like Kowalski) and it also shows that everybody has a limit even the very nice people do (like Private).

Awesome.

As this show is the first Dreamworks-based Nicktoon, it is of interest. For example, the show is well-written(besides pacing; (the creators of Kim Possible did this) and ridiculously quotable. Although it's a little explosive at times, it's mostly appropriate. With it's good episode ideas, great characters and EPIC one-liners, this show is a winner.

Amazing!

Great show!!!!!! It's one of my favorites

Really?

This show is not one of Nick's finer shows. It does have some-sort of an educational value but the characters are super annoying and some of them seem like really bad role models. Kowalski brings the educational value and I'd give it a plus. It challenges kids and let those find some-sort of fascination and/or appriciation or science and just education in general. Skipper teaches the kids that it is ok to hit when things don't go your way. I get that he is the military leader (or more of spy in my opinion) but he taught that it was also ok to boss everyone around and it's ok to be loud and paranoid. Rico is a bit violent and scary. He teaches that it is ok to have dynamite and other explosions at hands. I can't really say Private is a bad role model but I do find him most annoying out of all the characters in the show. I also see that he does sorta act spoiled in some of the episodes. He's not really neccesary if he's in the military and he still watches their version of My Little Pony. No, just no. King Julien is really similar to Skipper but he adds the fact that it's ok to party all night long and not give two cents about anything else. Atleast he doesn't drink. Mort has some kind of annoying foot fetish and it may get to the kids' heads that touching feet is funny and adorable when in reality, it's disturbing and annoying. Are we also really pairing them up together as if they like each other? C'MON PEOPLE! It's a kids show (horrible for one but still) for crying out loud. Also, Marlene is just friends with Skipper and I'm not just saying that because I am an anti-skilene (bullcrap) person but I find it annoying that just because they were too stupid to watch where they were going and fall into this sewer together, doesn't make them love each other. As for Maurice, he's the only character you don't have to worry about being a negative influence. I guess that is another plus. Bad show, crappy characters, stay away from pairings.

languge and sex menton

epsode Siege the Day quote "in the jungls sene hes the fu*bleep* machiene"