Parent and Kid Reviews on

The Pink Panther Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 26 kid reviews

Sort by:

I’d say The Pink Panther is a great show for kids who are 10 and up because for little kids, they could have nightmares cuz some of the episodes has scary stuff. Like guns, shooting people and drugs and smoking. But it is a great show to watch. Just make sure you think that your kids are allowed to watch pink panther.

I wish this never existed

Pink panther is a british cartoon about a panther, an inspector, a aardvark, and some other guys as well like the frogs. But Roland and Ratfink were the only good part. The rest is trash! Panther segments are mean spirited and violent, rest is all boring. Roland and ratfink are good, the rest is bad. So Roland and Ratfink should've had their own show, and the rest should've never existed. Opinion respected if you like this show.

A lot of cartoon violence and guns, but mainly silly. There is a ton of smoking however and a bit of alcohol. Made for adults but will entertain some kids.

WAAAY too violent for young children

It might be funny if you are 13, but don't show this to young children. It can be scary. Like for example, the men were shooting at each other in "Pink ice". The panther got shot at in "the pink phink." There's guns in almost every episode. Also, the guys house burnt down in "sky blue pink" and I did not like it. (Im not gonna laugh at a guy who's homeless thats mean!) Not to mention, the characters are seen falling and crashes in every episode. It can be funny sometimes, But this series is not recommended for children.

Its not bad, but its too spooky for me to watch

I preferred the newer version from 1983. That one was much more enjoyable to watch. This version has some laughs, and I respect it as it is the original. However, it is a little too spooky for me. The theme song itself is okay, but some of the music played during the cartoon itself is scary sounding. Like the music in "Pink-A-Boo" and "In The Pink of the Night" was really spooky sounding. Also, some of the characters look weird, like in "Psst Pink" some people standing in line were kinda creepy looking because they were all white, and a boy made a scary angry face as well. The first episode itself "The Pink Phink" is kind of spooky because of the backgrounds. The house even looks a little scary. Seeing as this is the first episode, there are hardly any sound effects, which make it even spookier. The episode "Pink Panic" was made to be intentionally scary, and the scary monsters blended in with the show's generally creepy style even made me scared to sleep at night. I don't think the show was intended to be spooky, it is from 1969, so the music and art style was ok then. But to me, it is scary and I don't like it very much. The later episodes from 1978 are not scary, but are boring because of the lame jokes, which is probably why it was cancelled after those episodes aired. They rebooted it in 1983 and that version is much, much better. The panther now speaks, which allows there to be funny quotes, and the show's art style is NOT scary, and the music is actually very enjoyable, and its funnier and more enjoyable because it is not spooky at all whatsoever. The 1969 version is OK, but it is too spooky for me too watch. I know its the original and I respect it for the franchise's history. Still, its spooky, so the 1983 version is better in my opinion.

Nope!

All I remember from this show is the terrible character designs! The man looks like a squished potato that's white! And Inspector Clueoseu doesn't have shoes!

Boring

This show is so boring. and its not funny. dont recommend

Kind of stupid (except for Inspector Clueseu)

Another 60s cartoon that I am not too big on. The show is lame and unfunny. The panther doesn't do anything except annoy other people. Also, there is actually quite a lot of violence despite what the main review said, so it is not recommended for young children. Anyways, the animation is decent for its time, it isn't nearly as blocky as most 60s cartoons are, but still pretty obvious 60s animation. The theme song is good, but it gets annoying since that's all they play literally the whole episode. Inspector Clueseu can be funny sometimes, but he only gets the middle part of the show. Most of it is just the panther, which stinks because Clueseu is literally the only good part of the show, and to make it worse, he gets replaced with Ant and the Aardvark in the second season. The Clueseu parts are worth checking out, but the panther episodes are dumb as heck.

Great show

This show is great. It's funny and suitable for everyone.

Suitable for Everyone

There's violence but it's really funny and nobody really gets hurt seriously. It's my 6 year old sister's favourite show and it's okay for me. Pause: 3 & under On: 4 & up But it's not really inappropriate for any age group, just depends on the child like will they copy it