All parent member reviews for The Problem Solverz

Adult Written bySourGalaxy October 13, 2013

Worst Cartoon Network show of all time

The worst cartoon ever made. The art style is LITERALLY seizure inducing and can kill brain cells if you watch too much of it. Not even the strongest lsd can make you like this show. It looks like a really bad acid trip. Everything about it is horrible! The colors are constantly flashing at high speed, I'm surprised no one died from it. Not suitable for anyone!
Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 21, 2013

The Problem Solverz, Because poor literacy is kewl

so, they are definitely going to replace ROBOTOMY with a GOOD, show right WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it certainly cannot be worse than Out Of Jimmy's Head can it?? I mean really!! wrong again THE FOLLOWING IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, it is so bad that words cannot describe it, THE ANIMATION IS EVEN WORSE THAN ADVENTURE TIME, THE FAN ART IS BETTER THAN THE SHOW ART, THE CHARACTRERS ARE BRAIN DEAD MORONS, it is about Horace and his twin brother Robe a Robot (HTF can a human and robot be twins) and Alf a walking pile of diarrhea, he is the most annoying one he makes Rigby from Regular Show, Fred and The Annoying Orange seem polite all he does is eat pizza, and the humor is so bad there is no way it could be worse, this show is so bad I would rather watch all twilight movies, The Phantom Menace, and every episode of Out Of Jimmy's head, The Looney Tunes Show and Dora the explorer than EVER to watch a single episode of this crap ever again!!! I would Give this show a MINUS 5 OUT OF 5
Parent of a 3 year old Written byNK17 July 2, 2013

I TRIED to like it

But there is constant white noise interrupting, stupid plots and characters as well as DISGUSTING animation