All teen and kid member reviews for The Problem Solverz

Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 8, 2013

Lame.

The Problem Solverz is very bad. The animation is garbage. C'mon CN, do your best. No more garbage. Make good shows. Not bad ones like this. The Problem Solverz is not only ugly, but the characters are unlikeable, the plots are bland, and the jokes are lame. The Problem Solverz is an abomination. Glad it got cancelled. Nobody likes it and i'm not surprised it got rejected by Adult Swim.
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahcar July 21, 2013

Boring, poor artstyle, awful story

Problem Solverz doesn't air here in the UK but I have heard people talk about this show on the web. Being curious, I tried to watch an episode of this cartoon. Tried to. I couldn't stay fixed on it. The artstyle of the characters and backgrounds are unbelievably tacky and appalling. It is hard to focus on what is going on because of the laughably bad choice of colours. Not that I missed much, anyway. The plots are lackluster and the characters don't have any lovable charm to them. This show isn't really 'bad' for kids, but I doubt this is a popular show with them.
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2013

worst kids show you can think of

I was looking through channels then i saw this, a flashing background that could give anyone seizures and this horribly drawn characters, Who thought this was a good idea? This was supposed to be on adult swim along with super mountain fort awesome but adult swim also said it was too cute, i saw alfe ( the brown thing ) licking the weird eyed guys arm and i saw red liquid ( i hope that's pizza sauce O.O ) i shouldn't say more cause i mean with already all this you parents wouldn't allow your kids to watch this. Bye
Teen, 14 years old Written byFairyWars98 June 16, 2013

NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SEIZURES

This show doesn't seem to care about people with Epilepsy or are Photosensitive. I don't have any seizure disorder but I DO know that the graphics in this show can cause seizures. It's also rough on the eyes!!!!! In all, it looks like it was made in MS Paint then all the pictures where squished together in Windows Movie Maker. SKIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byleopard 2 tank lover July 20, 2014

Dont watch it. Just dont

This the worst show I ever seen in my life. It's basically about three guys solving problems. This used to be an adult swim cartoon, but since it's stupidity is too much even by AS standard, it got retooled and dumbed down to CN standards. This will cause seizures due to its horrible graphics and a flashing color background. It's to vibrant and flashy for any one to look at without dying from shock. If you want to reboot a cartoon, do a good one that's popular. CN should learn that when something fails and dies, it should never be brought back from the dead.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Messenger October 13, 2013

Don't Watch This

I don't what drug CN was on when they created this but I want some. The animation is even worse than the Zelda CD-I cutscenes and its flashy scenes rival Electric Soldier Porygon's. Every TV show is better than this. Even Legends of Chima, Barney the Dinosaur, and Incredible Crew. This is, without a doubt, the WORST show Cartoon Network has ever even thought of airing. This might even be the worst show of all time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 16, 2014

I think i'm going blind.

The Problem Solverz is a really crappy cartoon. It's stupid and the colors are too bright. Alright, i'm going to Kmart and Steak N' Shake with my grandparents. I'll write more reviews later!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Dumb.

The Problem Solverz is so unfunny and the characters are unlikeable and lifeless. Here is the worst part: THE CRAPPY ANIMATION. I HATE the animation. It is ugly, gross and weird. It's too colorful and makes my hurt.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 19, 2013

SKIP IT!!!!!!

By no doubt the WORST KIDS SHOW! The animation is terrible and seizure inducing, the character's are dumb, obnoxious, annoying and bad role models. Each episode contains a ridiculous plot that's so dumb it's pointless and doesn't make sense. Not a good show for anybody! If you want real Cartoon Network entertainment watch the older stuff (1992-2009). Definitely more worth the watch.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWafflesAndIceCream December 14, 2014

Way too colorful.

Okay, so this show is not really good for kids to watch. First off, I'm going to say that if you or your child is epileptic or prone to seizures, DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW. There's flashing colors and patterns everywhere, and just the way the characters are designed makes my eyes hurt. The Problem Solverz has nothing inappropriate in it, except for the occasional bathroom joke. Despite the protagonists of this cartoon being a team of people who solve problems together, there aren't any positive messages or good role models. One of the main characters, Alfe, eats junk food all the time. There's cartoon violence like lasers and explosions, but no blood. Now, is this show any good? I think not. The voice acting is bad and annoying, and the flashy, colorful visual style is disgusting. The animation is choppy as well. The plots aren't very good either. The "problem" is usually something really simple, and the entire episode is just fifteen minutes of filler stuff. The jokes aren't very funny either. Thank goodness this show is over.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMr.ChrisGold January 1, 2016

Garbage. Your better than that Cartoon Network.. I guess not.

Just, terrible. Come on Cartoon! Why do you accept this crap? Scary, creepy, and drug-like character creations, as well as the odd environments. From the start this was ready to collapse.. Watching 1 minute of this, I immediately deleted this from my library. Do not even bother watching this..
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2015

Seizures

This show contains flashing images! BEWARE OF SEIZURES! But still not as bad as that piece of crap CN calls "Uncle Grandpa". The chracters in The Problem Solverz are just plain UGLY! I heard it was originally gonna be on Adult Swim, so no wonder it looks how it looks! Gumball was there too though. This show is lame, stupid, and only drunks and high people would watch this crap. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRoseyGem October 21, 2015

Looking From Every Side

This show is not a good show. It is visually painful. The voice acting is painful, and the plots are mediocre at best. The characters do not make any type of good role models for children. Horace and Roba are rather bland as characters, and Alfe is simply not one you should look up to. The most offputting thing about the show is the visuals for sure. There are lots of flashing colours, bright backgrounds, and not very visually pleasing characters. If you have epilepsy or suffer from serious eye strain when exposed to bright/flashing colours, it is likely you could get a seizure while watching this show. I personally watched a review, and there were far too many colours and flashing colours that my eyes could not handle it without being under intense strain. If you thought Electric Soldier Porygon, that controversial episode of Pokemon that gave seizures for only showing flashing lights for 4 seconds, then try to get through 11-22 minutes of it. That is basically Problem Solverz for you.
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2015

MY EYES!!!!!!

dammit!dont watch the show if your prone to seizers