Kid reviews for The Problem Solverz

Bizarre characters, mediocre plots doom lackluster cartoon.

Teen, 13 years old Written byZoeyLovesUnicorns101 January 18, 2019

Eww. This is the worst show on Cartoon Network!

Ugh, why is this crap in Cartoon Network! I hate it so much! This show is a rip-off of one controversial Pokemon episode, Electric Soldier Porygon, which is quite dangerous, harmful and life-threatening to kids' health. The episode was banned all over the world because of this Pokemon Shock incident and they didn't want people to suffer from photosensitive epilepsy. You know, science is my favourite subject at school. I'm not hating Pokemon. I'm hating The Problem Solverz! I'm not so suprised that it got rejected by Adult Swim during its pilot but I hate it when it was first broadcast in Cartoon Network! The characters in this show is 100% ugly and lifeless. The animation is choppy, gross, weird, ugly and stiff at the same time. Oh, the violence. The violence was too much but not way too much. It surely has explosions and shooting but no blood. It has too much bright, neon and flashy colours it hurts my eyes and I think I'm going blind if I watch this too many times. The colours is even worse than the seizure part in one Pokemon episode, Electric Soldier Porygon. This episode almost gave me a seizure because of the red and blue (not making a reference of Reds vs. Blues, a Thomas and Friends episode) lights flashing repeatedly but The Problem Solverz is even worse! Electric Soldier Porygon runs for 20 minutes but the flashing of red and blue is just for 4-6 seconds. However, each episode of The Problem Solverz runs about 11-22 minutes and this has too much blinking colours which hurts my eyes. I guess the creator doen't care for epileptic or seizure-prone kids. I am sometimes an epileptic and photosensitive girl and I got blurry vision because of this PIECE OF CRAP! I agree with everyone who said that this show causes seizures! This gave me a seizure already! It is the worst like Uncle Grandpa! Oh yes, I forgot to say something exciting! The show got cancelled in 2013 and is taken off the air! The Problem Solverz, more like The Problem Makerz.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRoseyGem October 21, 2015

Looking From Every Side

This show is not a good show. It is visually painful. The voice acting is painful, and the plots are mediocre at best. The characters do not make any type of good role models for children. Horace and Roba are rather bland as characters, and Alfe is simply not one you should look up to.

The most offputting thing about the show is the visuals for sure. There are lots of flashing colours, bright backgrounds, and not very visually pleasing characters. If you have epilepsy or suffer from serious eye strain when exposed to bright/flashing colours, it is likely you could get a seizure while watching this show. I personally watched a review, and there were far too many colours and flashing colours that my eyes could not handle it without being under intense strain. If you thought Electric Soldier Porygon, that controversial episode of Pokemon that gave seizures for only showing flashing lights for 4 seconds, then try to get through 11-22 minutes of it. That is basically Problem Solverz for you.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMr.ChrisGold January 1, 2016

Garbage. Your better than that Cartoon Network.. I guess not.

Just, terrible. Come on Cartoon! Why do you accept this crap? Scary, creepy, and drug-like character creations, as well as the odd environments. From the start this was ready to collapse.. Watching 1 minute of this, I immediately deleted this from my library. Do not even bother watching this..
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Messenger October 13, 2013

Don't Watch This

I don't what drug CN was on when they created this but I want some. The animation is even worse than the Zelda CD-I cutscenes and its flashy scenes rival Electric Soldier Porygon's. Every TV show is better than this. Even Legends of Chima, Barney the Dinosaur, and Incredible Crew. This is, without a doubt, the WORST show Cartoon Network has ever even thought of airing. This might even be the worst show of all time.

Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Dumb.

The Problem Solverz is so unfunny and the characters are unlikeable and lifeless. Here is the worst part: THE CRAPPY ANIMATION. I HATE the animation. It is ugly, gross and weird. It's too colorful and makes my hurt.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMusiclovergig June 23, 2020

Looks Bad

I’m gonna be honest here, I’ve actually never watched this show but I really don’t want to because I’ve heard nothing but negativity about it, and the animation looks horrendous. I’m not even gonna give it a try I’m just skip over it, but I’ll still complain about it. If a shows animation is so bad that it could cause seizures, that’s a real bad sign right there and it makes me say, who cares about the plot or the characters at that point.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBeef Boss March 23, 2020

Best Show Literally Ever

This show is funny, creative and fun all through, people might say it has too many colors and is unfocused but i say the colors are a creative aspect and the plots are great all the way through. The Character Roba is so funny with his voice and reactions, Alfe is a funny character who makes good jokes and horace seems like a nice guy. Overall I Recommend The Problem Solverz to people 7 and up

Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 March 14, 2020

Flashy Worst Show on Cartoon Network!

The Problem Solverz has flashy bright colors and it is lifeless. Those characters look ugly and lifeless. If you want to be feel well and have good health, avoid this show. Too much flashy colors and it may burn your eyes. It does have make you blind, trouble nearsighted, and irritating your health. I feel better now in two days ago but I’m still coughing. I have a trouble nearsighted, I really hate my vision because kinda felt like Destiny from Finding Dory. I’d rather wear glasses because that helps me to see better and unblurry. Also has good quality. I wish i’d rather wear WALL-E shaped and futuristic glasses because i’m interested in this and my outfits and hair look pretty but if I wear glasses in early 21st century, that makes me look nerdy but I have a bad vision. Stay away and make sure you have a good health.❤️❤️❤️

Teen, 15 years old Written bygoomcandy December 23, 2019

It was my favorite show when i was a kid, objectively terrible though

Don't let your kids watch this show unless they like really weird stuff. I loved this show when i was a wee lad and look at it with nostalgia, still horrible
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheweebnextdoor September 14, 2019

why was this show approved for tv?

i never liked this show, even when it first aired! my eyes felt like they were being stabbed to death by the monstrosity they call a color palette. good thing it's been removed from cn, otherwise, i would've told my family to put on pbs kids

Teen, 14 years old Written byqwqwqw August 17, 2019
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2019

MY EYES!!!!!!

TOO MUCH COLOR!!! TOO MUCH STUPIDNESS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymxlky August 7, 2018

Just...Why?

I am so happy that this series was canceled! If it wasn't my TV would be broken and everyone I know would had been dead. This will give you multiple seizures if you even look at it for a minute! Please don't EVER see this.
Teen, 15 years old Written by__Amara__ June 6, 2018

Underrated

Well I understand what you mean by seizure warning, but It is still a pretty good show. The art style is different, and its exactly what kids are. Different. Every single kid will like something about this show and I believe that it shouldn't have been cancelled. Every episode has a meaning, like for instance the 'Videogamez' episode when Horace got sucked into the game and his brothers came to help him beat the game before everyone could get hurt....It is talking about how too much videogames can hurt the brain and to only play it in between times.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylunchtimebackpa... May 6, 2018

I would give it no stars but i had no option. I am know blind

the characters are an eyesore. Sexual referneces are frequent and it LOOKS LIKE THEY TOOK LSD WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?! the thing is that hairy bear is addicted to pizza and the creater does not care of epilepsic people. so does cartoon network .the plots are also utter crap and does not teach keds howw 2 spal

Teen, 14 years old Written byPacyoshnic May 3, 2018

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s so brighter than successmaker do! Holy rings, Dino, dots, I would get blind.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnimeMetalhead January 8, 2018

Rubbish

just don’t bother. Was rubbish overall. I can’t believethis is a show!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2018

Terrible.

What was CN thinking?!? This show is just ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. We have a abomination of a human, a fish cyborg and a weird... dog poop guy... yeah.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpacething7474 December 11, 2017

The most overhated cartoon ever.

Come on everyone, this show wasn't that bad. It wasn't as funny as Robotomy or Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, but it still provides chuckles. When you remove the unappealing art and designs, it's just a normal show. It got a lot of professional actors here. It is a shame that the 2nd season is hard to find.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDuMbJoY83 September 4, 2017

The grandfather of the crap show on CN, ignites a explosion of even MORE crappy CN shows.

Why this show even exists? It looked like it was supposedly belongs to adult swim, where the pilot actually airs on adult swim. The neon colors, the crap looking style, the half-baked plot just ruined it. And beacause of this show, even more crappy CN show came.
But at least, the mystery that happen in this show is good, it's Gravity Falls-like mysteries that happened to the protagonist's town, like a time-warping roller coaster, and stuff like that. But that's the only good I see in this show.
I recommend this show to anyone like mystery shows, but for a more bizarre look. I honestly liked it a little, but eh, could be better.