Kid reviews for The Pursuit of Love

The Pursuit of Love Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Terrible Ending: Only Complaint

I loved this show so much. It was full of wishful thinking! I can always relate to Fanny. The only part I didn’t like was the ending. It was so sudden and I feel like we didn’t address everything. But besides that, the show is amazing. As for the content, I’d say 16+. There are side views of naked women, sex scenes throughout the show, and a racist, abusive uncle. One of the main characters is not a good role model and makes terrible decisions. There’s also constant smoking and the occasional drink, seeing as it’s 1919-1939 in Europe. Despite this content, the ending sends a great message out to women everywhere. I definitely recommend. 10/10

Worth watching!!!

I definitely think it is worth watching. There is definitely some sex and sex references, but I have seen much worse. It’s no worse than titanic so I think I would be best for people thirteen and above. There is also some mild violence. One of the main characters father is abusive and gets very aggressive when he is angry and believes woman should not be educated.