A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 8 kid reviews

Sort by:

BEST SHOWWW

I think that the RHONJ is a great show for 13 year olds and up. All though, there is a lot of cussing and drinking, but it’s fine as long if you’re kid is fine with it

Good show

Lots of cussing. Lots of arguing (54% physical). And lots of drinking. Insults are frequent too!

RHONJ

Teresa is a great mother. Lots of arguing among the women (sometimes their husbands get into the act also). 29% of the time it's physical! One tackling moment, a women throws a table. Two hair pulls. Sexual references. Lots of bleeped swearing. Drinking. DEFINITLY my guilty pleasure!

Good show!

Very frequent (sometimes violent) arguments. Lots of bleeping. Teresa starts most of the fights. But she is a great mother!

"REALITY" SHOW AT ITS WORST

I dont even want to right a long review because the longer it takes, the more I think of the show. All these women do are get wasted and scream at each other for the tiniest things. They also curse every minute FOR NO REASON. This show is horribly unentertaining and I cannot believe I wasted my life by watching the show.

My Little Guilty Pleasure! :]:]

Yeah, I'll admit. The show has a LOT of cursing and even more violence and sex related talk. However in the end, 90% of the time the women get punished which is when the drama comes in, because they don't get it that there are consequences for their actions. For example, Jaqueline's daughter Ashley got in legal trouble for pulling out Danielle's weave, and now got kicked out of her mom's house because of it. Stuff like that happens all the time, and it teaches people over 15 that you do have to pay for some stuff you do, but these spoiled ladies can have fun and let loose too.

TRASHY

This is the trashiest show ever. Who wants to watch drunk women from New Jersey get into each others business and talk smack?