All teen and kid member reviews for The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2010

TRASHY

This is the trashiest show ever. Who wants to watch drunk women from New Jersey get into each others business and talk smack?
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2013

"REALITY" SHOW AT ITS WORST

I dont even want to right a long review because the longer it takes, the more I think of the show. All these women do are get wasted and scream at each other for the tiniest things. They also curse every minute FOR NO REASON. This show is horribly unentertaining and I cannot believe I wasted my life by watching the show.
Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2014

Good show

Lots of cussing. Lots of arguing (54% physical). And lots of drinking. Insults are frequent too!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 16, 2010

My Little Guilty Pleasure! :]:]

Yeah, I'll admit. The show has a LOT of cursing and even more violence and sex related talk. However in the end, 90% of the time the women get punished which is when the drama comes in, because they don't get it that there are consequences for their actions. For example, Jaqueline's daughter Ashley got in legal trouble for pulling out Danielle's weave, and now got kicked out of her mom's house because of it. Stuff like that happens all the time, and it teaches people over 15 that you do have to pay for some stuff you do, but these spoiled ladies can have fun and let loose too.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

RHONJ

Teresa is a great mother. Lots of arguing among the women (sometimes their husbands get into the act also). 29% of the time it's physical! One tackling moment, a women throws a table. Two hair pulls. Sexual references. Lots of bleeped swearing. Drinking. DEFINITLY my guilty pleasure!
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2014

Good show!

Very frequent (sometimes violent) arguments. Lots of bleeping. Teresa starts most of the fights. But she is a great mother!