Parent reviews for The Real Husbands of Hollywood

Fun reality spoof has innuendo, comic stereotyping.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byBrice2232 May 27, 2015

The concealed racism WITHIN BET Black ENTERTAINMENT

I was watching this show because it was on BET and I have always watched BET, there are familiar actors/actresses and I think it's a funny show until, I realized the racism hidden in sarcasm towards black people. Of coarse BET IS owned by a WHITE person which is Kool I can care less but I'm assuming this person is well aware of the remarks and slander being said on The Real husbands of Hollywood. Well let's get to the point. I am not sure of all the names of the characters on the show, but there is one episode that aired and part of the scene was when the cast was in the hospital and they were all making a bunch of noise and in the scene there was an old WHITE lady, whose lifeline appeared to die, and the others scrambled and left and she wakes up and states "Where's the WHITES ONLY SIGN WHEN YOU NEED IT " wow that's very alarming on a BLACK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Hmmm. Where's the logic. People must be aware that racism still is and very alive, society has a good way of concealing it. I truly hope God has mercy on the people of this world today. I truly hope, and one day when all the evil, and devil worshipers are gone this world will be a better place!!