Kid reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins

Smart manga-inspired series has edgy sexual content, too.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheChocolateQueen June 23, 2016

If you like action watch this!

First of all, I need to say this is an anime and usually there is always a bit of fan service like touching breasts without permission or other stuff like this in anime. I'm a girl and usually I don't really mind that as long as it's not getting in the way of the plot. The plot was good and I loved the characters. The part that I did not like is that Elizabeth (the princess) Does nothing except worrying and healing people by only doing a little part. She only becomes useful at the last episode. But lucky there the strong Diane who fights and helps the team. I feel that this show is aimed more towards boys than girls. But despite all that I loved watching this show and If you like action YOU should watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byQuackingDuck July 30, 2016

A Good Show for Action Lovers!

First, this show has amazing action. Not to mention that the story is great too. The characters are diverse. The series has a lot of great things in it! Now people are getting fussy because of the girl's outfits look and how the main character occasionally will do something that you shouldn't do normally, but if you are al least 13 then you should have common sense not to do something like that in public. Furthermore, on the issue of the outfits is the fact that nothing is wrong with them. There is no nudity and even the most revealing doesn't reveal more than some side boob. Overall I think it is a great anime that is fine for any teen that likes anime similar to dragon ball or other high action animes
Teen, 14 years old Written byKillingerBlue March 19, 2018

This Series is wonderful

While objectively this series isn’t anything special, i don’t really care. Something about this series really struck a chord with me, and even though i just started watching the series in late november, I have already caught up to the latest chapter of the manga and am avidly waiting for chapter 260. The characters are the selling point of this series and i can’t bring myself to even slightly dislike any single one of ‘em. They each feel real and believable as people and have many flaws that all work towards fixing and growing from. Like, if you did/do not cry even a bit after watching Ban’s backstory, I wholeheartedly believe you have no soul. Going onto the story, while it is a pretty generic shounen plotline, at it’s best it can be handled with emotion and complexity. Especially in the later bits of the anime, and recently in the manga. The series as well does not shy away from the morally gray and (again) in the recent arc of the manga it can be very difficult at times to tell who exactly you should root for. The animation has a few dips in quality, most notably around episodes 17-20, but aside from that it is extremely good. In relation to the last point, the action is greatly choreographed and very fun to watch. On the subject of fanservice... first of all it’s a shounen anime, so obviously it’ll have fanservice. Second of all, i didn’t think it was as bad as some people say. Like, i’d be perfectly okay showing this to 5 year old. It’s just some cleavage and groping(which by the way, Elizabeth states she’s okay with). If you are raising your child correctly it should be common sense to them to not do that(the groping). And the violence is the same as something you’d see on Power Rangers, but instead of sparks flying from the impact of a hit it’s blood, which i’m sure every child has seen at least once. Overall, the series is great. The only reason i would mainly recommend it for the 10+ range is just so that they’d understand the messages and themes of the show better. But again, i’d show it it to a 5 year old if they just wanted to watch something colorful and fun. This series is amazing, you should most certainly watch it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykjhl8ik July 9, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byQuinn Nichols November 30, 2017
Its just a size check!

Teen, 16 years old Written byJJJINKS January 19, 2017

This anime is no goo

no dont watch this XDDDDDD

Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2018

5 words...

5 words..... This is an amazing show!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBuckley_brnes November 4, 2018

This is one of my favorite shows, but i would prefer not to have my 12 year old brother watching this show.