All teen and kid member reviews for The Spectacular Spider-Man

Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 July 15, 2015

By far the best out there, yet gone to soon

My all time favorite super hero tv show. It has action, it has characters you care for, and no sexual content more then a kiss and tight costumes like black cats or silver sables. It is just like the comics from the 60's so will satisfy the comic fans. It is great show for little fans I started watching when I was about 8 and the only thing that was some what creepy was the villain transformations. Even my dad would watch on occasions. Also this show (due to disney/sony disagreements) was cancelled with only two seasons. And season two was not finished. They could have done so much more with it. Even so it is still (as the title implies) truly spectacular and a must watch for fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheGeekWave January 13, 2017

I loved it when I was little and it still holds up

This show is amazing, I am glad I came across it when I was little. Some episodes have the symbiotic alien form thoughts for peter negativly.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymanny20444 August 6, 2015

quite educational

the show's theme is "The Education of Peter Parker."[4] In keeping with this theme, each of the series arcs is named after courses of study: season one's arcs are Biology 101, Economics 101, Chemistry 101 and Psychology 101, and season two's arcs are Engineering 101, Human Development 101, Criminology 101 and Drama 101
Kid, 7 years old August 1, 2013

Fantastic show

This is very spectacular even though when i grow up i may be the judge or president and force disney to sell marvel and leave the company alone gotta love stan lee's imagination
Teen, 15 years old Written byJames Picard January 18, 2013

Lives up to its name

The Greatest Spider-Man cartoon EVER. Everything works, from the animation, to the writing, to the characters, everything gelled to create pure awesomeness with this show. Not only does it treat its viewers like they're smart, it clearly shows a love of the source material. And the comedy is absolutely hilarious. I especially loved the part where, showing up out of nowhere, Spidey throws a traffic cone on Rhino's horn, and asks for a carnival prize. That was priceless. Be aware though, this show is very dark, and many kids may be sad when they see how the last episode ends. Unfortunately, this show was cancelled so they could make the moronic Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. Still, it doesn't change the fact that it's an amazing, sensational, spectacular show that any Spider-Man fan dare not miss.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 May 29, 2012

Pretty good show

I personally really like it. The violence isn't minimal to moderate. No blood or gore. I don't remember seeing any guns (maybe there were but idk.) Probably some of the more violent battles are when Spider fights Venom, Kraven, or Electro, but it's not too over the top. No language. No sex or nude. Spidey has a few crushes, and he and Black Cat kiss a couple of times. Has good role models. Peter is responsible, respectful, and a great friend. He comforts those who have lost family, and he protects the innocent. "With great power comes great responsibility."
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 10, 2011

Really improved and modern super-hero cartoon

Spiderman rocks! Kids will love this t.v. show featuring thier favorite web-slinger. Some girlfriend-boyfriend content and violence between Spidey and villains are the only things parents might have a slight issue with. And hey, if you have a little one who wants to see a super hero movie, and you don't want them to hear the profanity and view sexual situations, The spectacular Spiderman is a good choice
Teen, 14 years old Written bySlinkyDog314 March 3, 2011

Good show, but some problems

I love it, although I am a little biased because I love Spider-Man. Pros: Good role models on Peter, his Aunt May, and even a few of the villains. Good messages of responsibility, honesty, and of course, helping without reward. Cons: Show takes place at a high school, so plenty of superficial teen "love". At one point during season 1, Harry takes a formula that is addicting, drives him insane, and turns him into the Green Goblin. Other than that, really good.
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2011
Great show. Not to much violence. There is no laungege or sex but there is a lot of toys out there for it though. Spiderman is a good hero while his villans are cruel and will do anything to get what they want.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2009
Really great show the story arcs are fantastic and it really brings the comics to life in a realistic fashion (you can trust me on that). One of the reviews said that "violence immediately caught my attention" which is ridiculus. Peter sacrifises most of his personal life to help save lives. I haven't seen any die. As with most of the Spider-Man franchize it teachs a powerful message that with Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 14, 2009
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

good show

he does be scarcasume a whole lot mary jane calls him tiger some violence some shows like this i am not allowed to watch like american dad
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Cool show...

Now that The Batman has ended, this will be the main show that I'll watch on Kids WB.