Parent reviews for The Suite Life on Deck

The Suite Life on Deck Poster Image

Nostalgia

Might just be nostalgia but I started to rewatch this a few days ago (I watched it all the time when it was first airing) and I find it hilarious. Lots of dating and "teens on tween shows" type of things (I personally don't think teens should date in general) but it's a show and I think people forget that. I didn't want to date or anything because characters in a television show did -- that's silly! There are some bathroom humor things that I didn't remember from when I would watch it before, which I'm not a fan of now but that's just preference. Any hoo enjoy!

Literally my favorite show ever. It’s absolutely hilarious and I’m so sad it ended

Horrible Disney Spin off

This show has ruined the spirit of the original series.The Jokes,Situations,Characters and unrealistic acting.The only good thing about this show is the theme song,but the theme song is worse than the original song.But there is some good messages.

THE BEST DISNEY CHANNEL SERIES EVER

This is the best disney channel series of all time it's just that good the ship cailey i(ship name of cody and bailey) the best and the cutest couple ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zaya (ship name of zack and maya) are good too it's just the greatest tv show of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was the best show ever

it is a greta and funny show

Awful sexist drivel - sends numerous bad messages

This show is among the worst of the garbage put out by Disney TV. The male characters are constantly on the make. The female characters are objectified like crazy. The adults do this, and the kids do it. It is hard for me to find a positive message in here. I will say that one brother and his "girlfriend" are portrayed as being smart, but since everyone else makes fun of them for it, it's hard to say it's a plus. I understand this is popular with the elementary and even middle school crowd. It is painful to watch though. Honestly, as a parent, I have a hard time getting through an episode. It features the usual array of Disney TV stereotypical characters acting like stereotypical idiots. There is a rich girl who only cares about looking good, a heavy set guy who only cares about catching babes, and a bunch of really dumb adults. As usual for Disney TV, all the kids want to be paired up in a romantic relationship in order to feel complete.

Overall it's ok, Prefer the older one though.

Cons: They removed some good actors from the older version, the fake boat can be easily found fake, more "cheesy" jokes, add other stars from different Disney shows which My kids and I detest (except Jimmy and Timmy) Added some useless characters, more flirting, lazy and bad role models, some unrealistic things happen on boats, slapstick, throwing up, lots of kissing, barely any parent supervision, (except Moseby, which they make fun of!) some skimpy clothes, sometimes light or even no positive messages, too much breaking up and getting "back together", some personalities changed from ok to bad. Pros: Still the same main characters, nice theme song, appealing to some or most fans of the original suite life, different plots, plot twists, some funny things happen, mostly watchable, the same "brotherly bond", mostly same personalities of characters, left off where suite life original ended, few confusing parts, jokes easy to understand. 3 stars.

...and these twins are millionaires???

Two things really bother me about this show: One is the fact that the smart twin (I can't remember which) is often portrayed as dorky/geeky/no-fun, etc., and the other twin is non-stop flirtatious and only concerned about dating pretty girls. Come-on Disney...can't we get some better role-models for our boys than this!??

Cool show

I really liked the show, not as much as the suite life of zack and Cody....but still it was great