Kid reviews for The Suite Life on Deck

The Suite Life on Deck Poster Image

This is the not as funny sequel if The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. The twins now live on the boat with London and New characters Woody and Bailey. Great for kids who have watched Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, but I wouldn't recommend it if you haven't already watched the predecessor, since it's just not as good. The characters are older, so I personally think its for a slightly older audience than the original. It's nothing major, just not for the younger children since they won't understand what is going on. The educational element is probably more so than in Zack + Cosy actually, so this is a bonus for the show. Rather than learning the consequences of causing trouble, kids watching can also learn about the world and other things. Since the characters are older, there is even more dating than in the original so once again if this sijt what you want your kids watching then give it a miss. If it's not a problem, I recommend since its a fun show.

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Best Show Ever!!!!!

This is the best show ever and I think it's even better than The Suite Life of Zack and Cody! There are teen relationships, but I don't see anything wrong with them. Zack does flirt a lot but it's funny because he usually doesn't end up getting the girl. London is SO annoying but she is so funny though! It is a little mature for younger kids just because they probably don't understand some of the show. I watch it alllllll the time and Dylan and Cole are so cute. I wish Maddie was on there but I was happy when she was in 1 episode, "Maddie On Deck". I wish there were more episodes being filmed! Make sure to watch this show after The Suite Life of Zack and Cody so everything makes sense. ;P

I love this Taylor Swift song

It’s the most amazing show ever

I love this show! I watched it when I was 12 ( I still am) I love it! I watch it everyday! I watched the first show and then I watched this one! %100 every kid should watch!

Age 7

This show is good

heck no

Ok, so let me just say: I hate this show. They make the few minorities the laughing stocks of the whole thing. Sure, they may be trying to defy race based stereotypes, but counter-racism is NOT the solution. Disney Channel poorly represents minorities (specifically Asians) and this is just another example. Not to mention that the show is just straight up boring. Wouldn't wish an episode upon my worst enemy.

COME ON CSM

soooooooooo, csm think about the episode "show and tell" where they find out THAT THERE TEACHER IS A SHOW GIRL . to clarify I love this show it is so funny I find all of these instants funny. the OTHER thing is how cody mentions bailey shaking her "bon bons" for everybody in paris (if you saw all of the second season and half of the third you'll get it)

Another spin-off successful (but has lots of flaws)

Okay so people may find some controversy as the show is seven seas around the world kinda show. Basically many religions are mentioned so people may get offended. Any ways so I'll mention all you need to know. Positive influence- I'll not say yes or no, rather half-half. Cuz some things are just meant for a laugh but it's not right. Violence- Like only 5%, you know the disney kind of violence. Sex- Mild flirting between teens, that's all. Swearing- From idiot to dumb. Nothing adultish. Drugs, drinking and smoking- Nope! Consumerism- LOT'S OF IT! Overall nice and enjoyable for preteen, idk about teens but preteens will enjoy it for sure.

THE BEST SHOW EVER!

This show is awesome and fun to watch, there is some kissing in season 2 and barely in seasons 1 or 3 but it still is funny. There is one downside to the show the suite life on deck and Jessie because Jessie copies most of the show script and uses it as there own but other then that it is amazing and I strongly recommend it for family time!

Cute

This show is fine for kids. The kids can be a bit obessed with crushes, but they are 15 and 16 year olds living at a boarding school, so I think that is very much expected. Some characters are pretty funny, and I think it's a pretty good job by Disney. Not really one for 5 and 6 years olds though, because they won't understand the character's issues.