Kid reviews for The Super Hero Squad Show

So-so cartoon mixes action and lots of booger jokes.

Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

What the absolute heck?!

Come on, Marvel! Everyone knows how you make such awesome shows with such good messages and cool characters, and you embarrassed yourself with THIS?! What a big shame. Practically everything's wrong with it. Voices, character of characters, language, sometimes outfits, and the episodes. And that annoying theme. Ugh. That's 5 things. I could go on saying exactly what's wrong with each and every character, but that's my thought in general. I do hope that you choose to NOT watch this. It's really disappointing to even the biggest Marvel fans(like me).

Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2013

A DISGRACE TO MARVEL!

This is THE worst show I have ever seen. Language is a problem because in a few episodes Ms.Marvel says the word "dang", which is inappropriate for any child to hear. Their voices are terrible (especially Wolverine's), and why did they have to be so small? All the vilians aren't even "vilianny".There are no good messages or even role models,and there are so many awesome heroes they didn't put,especially Spiderman. Nobody should see this show. You will be dissapointed if you do.

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2020

STOP SAYING THAT IT’S BETTER THAN TEEN TITANS GO!!!!!!

This is annoying, I saw a user saying it’s better than teen titans go? I’m confused. At least Teen Titans Go admits it’s cheesy and childish and is SELF AWARE, but with superhero squad they sound so serious talking about “infinity fractals” and “saving the world”. Ok, first off, props to the voice actors here, they do a pretty good job. However, the writing is really lazy and the only comic relief is really not great. My 3 year old brother didn’t even laugh at the poop, fart, butt, or booger jokes, and he laughed and screamed today after he went to the bathroom, “I just went poop in my potty!!!” So it’s not just a comic fan hating on a show for babies. It’s a smart idea to mix up the X-men and Avengers but they should have taken the fart, poop, butt, and booger jokes out, it would be pretty good and I wouldn’t be making this review. I used to watch this show when it originally aired and I bought literally all the toys at my local target, so this is coming from a kid who stopped watching at age 5 after watching it for a year, and then finding it again when he was 7 and then never watched it again until Disney plus and his baby brother. YaAaAaAy!!! So all in all, it’s a bad effort with the only reason for it existing is for toy sales. Skip if u want a superhero cartoon for younger kids,(Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends is very fun for all ages)stay if you to disappoint your children/siblings. Be good people.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzevion October 31, 2019

The good version of Teen Titans Go!

It's funny, has cute animation, DOESN'T make fun of the haters, earns nostalgia points and has a super catchy theme song(no pun intended.)
It's also very kid friendly, aside from superhero stuff.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoshrimp00 May 25, 2018

Like all the action

Not aimed for adults but all the characters can be funny and good action sequences.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2013

WORST SHOW IN HISTORY

What the heck Marvel?!Seriously?This trash?NOT MEANT FOR YOUNGER KIDS.In every episode,Miss Marvel says,"Ooh d**g."Come on!You can do better.NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW.It should have never been made!>:(

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 22, 2013

Not a bad show, I like it

I like the show, its good for kid's because they might find it funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

it's ok, but violent

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

I'm gonna puke!

There are TOO MANY BOOGER JOKES ON THIS SHOW! IT MAKES ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2011

One of the worst shows of all time ever a Marvel rip off, just bad.

Marvel Super Hero Squad Show, lacks style and it's just cheesy and corny.The characters are, like, 3 feet tall and they are in charge of a town (How's that for a horrible show?).Even so, there's no Spiderman, but that wouldn't even make it better.The idea just makes a lot of people go nuts and ''WTH?'' and there are animated fight scenes with fantasy violence.By the title, it's based on Marvel's superheroes and there are toys of it.Launguage, no swearing, but there is launguage.There are booger jokes which is, not even appropiate for kids.Normally, this shouldn't be seen by anyone, espically kids, and just has to rip off Iron Man and friends.Not even close to good, don't watch this piece of crap.

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

good for all ages

good for pepole who like kids shows.

Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2010

awesome

Great! spiderman's coming in season 2!

Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2010

Give A Kid A Break?!

I mean what Is this?! This Is something you'll see In a comedy show. Disney took the classic Marvel and tore It all down to shreads. Just probaly the most annoying show on the planet. Marvel be your own boss! But I hate the show......They don't even include Spiderman! My favorite!
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2010

funny

funny but not rilly super heroey a nufe

Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2010
holy flab it is so awsome

Kid, 9 years old November 24, 2009

Alright

To me this is more of a comedy than and action show. I mean it those have some violence,but half of it is proball suppose to be funny so think it is alright.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2009

Kiddie show.

Boring kiddie show. Marvel fans should stay away.