All parent member reviews for The Thundermans

Parent of a 6, 10, and 14 year old Written byKako February 28, 2015

Great!

There is nothing wrong this show, as all troubles are erased at the endings of each episode. A funny take on the old superhero idea!
Parent Written byIsmael_Minecraft May 21, 2016

It's great!

I have to say that this show isn't that bad. My kids are addicted to this show! When we have a TV night we always watch this show. Full stars! This show is amazing!

Payback

This is a funny, good yet some characters don't set the best examples for kids show.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bysandersfam November 2, 2014

Entertaining / No cognitive development

Interesting concept, but not educational, does not teach much of a message. Entertaining, yet does not promote cognitive development.

Parent of a 3, 5, and 6 year old Written bykatrina9390 July 18, 2016
It is not educationion but its about siblings who have super powers and they figure out how to work together to get different life situation done. But they do have life learning when it comes to having siblings. Its funny and my daughter who is 5 loves it and her 3 year old sister watches it with her.

Parent of a 7 year old Written byreec June 27, 2015

I guess it's o.k!

The show is o.k but there is no culture or diversity.
Adult Written byCanabelle April 5, 2015

Pretty Good...

The thundermans is a pretty good show, but some of the episodes are boring. It has pranks, but that just makes it more interesting.