Parent reviews for The Tom and Jerry Show

Cat-and-mouse remake keeps original's violent laughs.

Adult Written byZMcP March 24, 2019

Brilliant Tom and Jerry Reboot

The Tom and Jerry Show 2014 reboot is absolutely brilliant television series for Tom and Jerry Fans of all ages like myself. This show has very colourful platter like more colours than a rainbow. Every season the show has great creative stories for each episode thanks to the great writers from Renegade Animation and Warner Bros Animation. Also there's good life lessons in some episodes for kids and adults too, the jokes are clever and humorous, The Characters are more detailed especially the new characters writers created for the show. When Season 3 came the show started putting in some brilliant well put together catchy melodies and songs into some episodes just the way I like it. Also in some episodes the show started having British voice actors to play some of the new characters that it's feel like that this Tom and Jerry reboot more like an American/British animated series. I absolutely love The Tom and Jerry Show 2014 reboot and I can't not wait for The Tom and Jerry Show 2014 reboot Season 4 to come. I wish that sometime there's The Tom and Jerry Show 2014 reboot box set or sets of DVDS made for region 2 - (United Kingdom and Europe) and also wish this great Tom and Jerry series would be on Netflix - (UK Version).

Adult Written byBranko M. October 10, 2016

A True Classic

Whats wrong with this Site Reviews? this is a True Classic.