Kid reviews for The Tom and Jerry Show

Cat-and-mouse remake keeps original's violent laughs.

Kid, 7 years old June 18, 2020

I bet Common Sense is reviewed by 4 year olds

2 stars???!!! This is great it deserves 4 stars

Teen, 15 years old Written byregularreviewer March 3, 2021

Stereotypical show with so-so entertainment falls flat; Jerry Jam.

The Tom and Jerry Show just sucks! The animation just makes it looks like it isn't a classic anymore. That is the only thing that got changed to the show.

Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2021

Not my sense of humor

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand why people would even consider letting their kids watch a show that encourages you to laugh at physical abuse/violence. I have only watched a few episodes here and there because my sister likes them, and laughed maybe twice at the most. The show is also quite sexist, which is offense to me as a girl. The stuff you see in some episodes is absolutely horrible. Tom and Jerry is an awful show....please don’t watch it.

Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2020

Tom and Jerry: the show with suicide

This show should be banned! In some episodes, I found suicide, child murder , planned homicide, and beheading. This monstrosity should be banned!!

Kid, 8 years old November 10, 2020

Mediocre.

Good show with slapstick-type violence and funny stuff. This is one of the shows that have stuff that the whole family likes. 6/10.

Kid, 8 years old August 1, 2020

Amazing

This one is amazing it is a very good Tom and Jerry program I definitely think you should watch it I do like Tom and Jerry very much especially this one It should definitely get 5 stars if not 4 stars I gave it 5 stars.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2020

Is it Just me?...

I don't know... It becomes more and more uncomfortable the more I watch it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the original, but this one, I dunno, is just weirder. There's too much violence for a 3 year old and has suicidal scenes. Not what I would call "educational"... Tom drinks when his hideous and anti-feminist drawn crush leaves him. That's three more things that a child should not see! I'm just a little disappointed, that's all.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChloe Treska's candy April 18, 2017
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2016

TV-PG in Tom and Jerry.

Very funny series, like the original.

It is the first series of Tom and Jerry which is rated TV-PG, as there is comic violence in the episodes.

Consumerism: The series based on the shorts Tom and Jerry

My Rating: PG for mild comic violence

Kid, 9 years old June 5, 2015

A-w-e-s-o-m-e-S-h-o-w

A-w-e-s-o-m-e-S-h-o-w , I love it is great!
Not too violent but still slapstick comedy. Very funny.
Quite clean.
4 stars
Teen, 16 years old Written bywertj August 27, 2014

TV G

A VERY FUNNY SHOW

Teen, 14 years old Written bymooker May 25, 2014

cartoon classic!

I LOVE THIS SHOW THE CHARACTERS ARE FUNNY AND I REALLY LIKE
THE FLASH ANIMATION IN THE SHORTS. THIS SHOW SHOULD HAVE 4 SEASONS!

Kid, 10 years old May 3, 2014

Just like the old ones

I'm proud of Cartoon Network these are just like the old ones excellent but it's violent