All teen and kid member reviews for The Tomorrow People

Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2014

Great TV show

This show is very entertaining and thrilling, bu is too violent for young kids. There is also some profanity, including "hell" and "b-tch", and some drugs (in the pilot episode, the main character is showing taking a prescription drug).
Teen, 14 years old Written byakamba July 5, 2014
My mum was a bit iffy about me watching it at first, because she came in as a gun was being fired at someone. However, after watching three episodes after that (she was kinda forced to; I was using a pen drive to play it on the television) she said it was fine. I wouldn't recommend it to people that are below the age of 13, though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrabusler November 29, 2014
Though the literal lifestyle of some of the characters is not something I'd replicate, I think the show has great hearts behind the characters. Great values such as protecting your family and friends. And it showed things like that even "villains" can have a sympathetic side, which I love because in real life there is no such thing as good guys and bad guys; everyone has both issues and good qualities. In the show, sometimes you never always knew who the real bad guy was. Overall, great "breaking out" super-power story plot with pretty good special effects for a storyline of this type. I wish they had a season 2!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe movie dude May 17, 2014

Awesome TV

Great show but does talk about rape and has a lot of moderate violence but isn't too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPJO October 13, 2014

Interesting/Entertaining

Its a entertaining show, and I love the mystery they tie into it. But there are several scenes where characters are killed (episode names: "Kill or be Killed", "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Sorry for Your Loss").Also the ep. "The Citadel" is probably more violent than the other episodes.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycak3.xquin December 28, 2015

What about young kids

What about kids who are young but watch older media I think it should be recommending at 11 instead of 13
Teen, 14 years old Written byBashfulTrombone July 27, 2015

Really good!

I love this show so far! Yet, there is a lot of violence, cursing, and a bit of family drama(?). Otherwise this is a good show! But I wouldn't recommend it for younger kids.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2015

Best tv programme ever!

i watched this in only two days because once you start watching it, it sorta makes you wanna watch it more. there are 22episodes and they are on for 40mins each and i seriously watched it on 7+8th of april then i was dissapointed that they didnt make series2 :-(
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarleyandJoker487 August 17, 2016
Ok for teens not for younger kids