Kid reviews for The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Poster Image

When I say “The best”, I mean “The best!”

CSM rated this 15+, as to suggest it’s TV-MA?!? Unlike other comedians who make jokes mocking other people, (and cursing a bunch) Jimmy Fallon truly appreciates real humor, the silly things in life! (I can’t tell you how hard I laughed at the Parvis & Lumberpond episodes! XD) There is some language/suggestive remarks, but aren’t your kids watching Avengers and hearing that stuff at school? Jimmy Fallon is a legend.

Ok show

It’s an alright show. Some jokes are hit or miss, but it is pretty funny. The show can cross into territory that is more appropriate for older people, but it seems fine for older preteens and teenagers.

The hell? 15+?

Of course common sense media makes the age 15+.

I’ve only seen a few episodes, but so far so good!

It depends on the episode.

So funny!

Jimmy has a little criticism, but I haven't heard any swearing yet. I think this is for 10+ because Jimmy can talk trash about the presidents (haha).

He is hilarious!

15+ CSM! He is so funny. He is my favorite late show talk hosts, better than James Cordon and Jimmy Kimmel. He is so funny, there is nothing bad at all. They barely swear ever, and has nothing inappropriate. I love this show.

TRASH!

TRASHY TALK SHOW!!!

Super funny!

Jimmy Fallon is super funny, and nice to the audience members. I love to watch his thank you notes on Thursday night. Overall, one of my favorite shows.

This show is the best!!

This show is really funny! Jimmy makes jokes about today's political problems and he plays hilarious games. Only thing is, don’t watch if you’re a trump supporter!