Kid reviews for The Undoing

The Undoing Poster Image

Good for mature teenagers

This is a really enjoyable and gripping show and the plot is quite easy to go along with although there is quite a lot of swearing and some sex scenes. There isn’t much violence apart from the murder scene although it is quite gruesome. Apart from that it is amazingly crafted and put together and Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman are fabulous in it.

NIGHTMARE!!!!

Oh god, what have they done here?! I haven't seen such a stupid show yet .

One of the best miniseries I've seen

This show is twisty, turny, crazy, and amazing! Nicole Kidman does an amazing job and so does Hugh Grant, Like the other review says on here, I thought a different person was the murderer every episode. What families should know: there is a bloody body shown in every episode, and there is a nude body shown for about 5 seconds. Other than that, however, this is a really great show and you should watch it.

Had me on the edge of my seat

Every episode I thought a different person was the killer and I was in the edge of my seat the whole time. My family and I would come home and watch a new episode on Sunday evenings just waiting all week for the next one to come out. While there is some nudity it isn’t excessive and I didn’t see the ending coming. I mean it was really a surprise.