All parent member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Parent of a 2 year old Written byRally April 18, 2011

A wonderful kid friendly show at any age!!

I hated it at first because it sounded annoying. I was not paying attention to what was going on because of that. When I started really watching it I fell in love with it. Anyone who has had any experience in drama would understand. These silly men are performing, to perfection, pantomime! It is brilliant! It teaches children to use their imaginations, that it is o.k. to be silly, and to have fun! They are always searching for places, or things. This teaches our children that you have to explore, investigate, search, research, and you can have a good time doing so! They go over words, and how to do things. they teach and make it so much fun that your child, and mine, will love to learn growing up. I'd give it ten thumbs up if I had them!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytotmom November 20, 2009

My 2 year old son Loves this show soooooooo much!
Parent of an infant, 1, and 3 year old Written byMomwith3Boys March 4, 2009

Love it!!

I have to admitt at first I thought this was the dumbest show. I just caught bits and pieces here and thier. My kids who were 1 and 2 1/2 (when we first discovered the show) were both mezomorized by it. They still are and it's over a year that they're watching it. For toddlers that's a long time. The show keeps them laughing and they don't laugh alot to t.v. I wish they had more shows. I have every episode recorded. So I have it whenever at my disposal.
Parent Written byImSpidey2 June 10, 2012

Hilarious but shouldn't be considered educational.

It's very good but it should air on Nickelodeon, not Nick Jr.. But overall, this show is funny. My mom likes it, and so do I.
Parent Written byElizabeths_mom January 19, 2012

My daughter adores shane and david its her morning and afternoon and bedtime show

My daughter has watched this show since she was 9 months old she learns alot she laughs and has fun and shes almost 20 months on the 20th of Jan. shes so happy when she watches it Please do more NEW SHOWS :) I have them all on my dvr and I watched them ever since I was pregnant they are so funny And its hard not too laugh what they do
Parent Written bykarla402 January 2, 2012

soo bad

very creepy...I hope they take it off...can't stand a thing about this show.
Parent Written byTrenten Willamson November 30, 2011

Good show

Great show it actually makes me laugh sometimes
Parent Written bycool mom and dad August 28, 2011

Loving the upside down show!!!

I have a 3 year old son that loves this show, including myself and my husband.. we love the fact that they make us laugh... i think there are to many parents that are to up tight and need a sense of humor.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byGrandma47 April 15, 2011

Perfect for Preschoolers

My grandson (3 now) has been watching this since he figured out what the TV was. It's on NickJr. on our cable system. They have back to back episodes. If he only gets 1 hour of TV that day, he's waiting until Shane and David are on. Every time. Beats out Sponge Bob and Yo Gabba Gabba.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byKick_Kiki April 1, 2011

Great for any age! :)

Love it! We hadn't heard of the show until our son (3 yrs old) stumbled upon the game on NickJr.com and he loved it. As for episodes on TV, only time we see it is late at night when the tv happens to get left on or we have trouble sleeping. Really don't see why it's only on so late. Have to dvr so our kiddo can watch. We like it too for the humor and how inventive it is. Especially love when they decided to put away the real items to play with imaginary versions instead. Almost reminds me of improv with how refreshing the style is. :) This is one of the few 'kids shows' that we'll sit down through the whole thing and watch it with our son.
Parent of a 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 11 year old Written bythe big fam January 21, 2011

My kids range from 2 all the way to 8 and they all love the upside down show. I actualy got a dvr just to record the show for the kids but it seems more shows need to be made. I don't understand why this show is not still making new shows. Kids love this. My kids are glued to the tv when this show is on. It's the only show I have ever had on that all of them sitt and watch all the way through and interact with the show. Not even dora or deigo can get this much reaction out of my kids. Please make more show..
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

LOVE IT

I love this show and so does my son! It definitely reaches my son's energy level and I will even sit and watch it. I also love how they use big words, of course they will explain it, but kids need to hear them! I love this show!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byidontlikethisshow September 27, 2010

not to be rude but i dont this is an appropriate show for kids and i dont think this is a learning show too. Those guys are creepy. They have to come up with learning process.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bylollycocopuppy September 10, 2010

wayyyyyy too hyper for my taste.

Too hyperractive and frankly annoying. I think it's not appropriate at night when you want to soothe your child instead, it is chaotic and frazzling. Plus these guys are strange. Although I can see why children like the sillyness; but that doesn't mean parents should necessarily like it or encourage their kids to watch it.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjmtajt51 July 19, 2010

good for younger kids- just on to late

My six year old loves the show- the only problem I have with it- is it doesn't come on until 11pm- which is really late for a six year old to be up too. But he loves it and it's funny listening to him laugh like crazy.
Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byThe kitchen queen June 14, 2010

Halarios and THE BEST

I adore this show even my 9 year old daughter watches it and my 3 year old keeps on doing ding! I GOT AN IDEA AND SHE PLAYS with the THE IMAGINARY REMOTE too bad they put it at 11:00 pm at noggin
Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

annoying

I get so annoyed by this show..they act like thier on drugs seriously..my son is 2 and does not like watching it..he gets bored..these guys are strange and creep me out..i wish nick jr would bring back Jacks big music show..now thats a cute show.
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCheetah2210 December 15, 2009

I wish it were on more often on Nick jr. It comes on rather late, but my kids really love the show.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byspanora December 9, 2009

Definitely right for the preschool crowd

My son adores this show. The humor is a little silly for me but he laughs at all the jokes.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLJS1982 November 10, 2009

BEST SHOW! HILARIOUS!

I love watching this show with my son! We both laugh and he even pretends along with Shane and David. The episodes are educational and upbeat. They also encourage the viewer to get off the couch and play. It's the best show on Nick Jr. and probably even on Nickelodeon