All teen and kid member reviews for The Voice

Teen, 15 years old Written byartpop_kween May 24, 2015

HALELLUJAH! A TALENT SHOW NOT BASED ON LOOKS!!!

First of all they have BLIND auditions, where the coaches are turned around. YAYYAY! even though none of the contestants have made it to stardom like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood, they have more/the same talent!! A ton of consumerism though (the finalists got Nissans)
Teen, 14 years old Written bysydneysinger101 May 7, 2011
It's a great show, but a lot of the times the judges make sexual comments and some cussing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCityofbonesfan019 May 1, 2011
Absolutely amazing!! 10X better than american idol and unlike american idol, looks have no influence on the judges decision!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJared12Mendez April 16, 2013

THE VOICE

AMAZING
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2014

Pretty Good!

I think that "The Voice" has alot of positive messages and good role models, but Blake almost always has an alcohol drink in his chair, in the Blind auditions, battles and knockouts they bleep language but in the live shows they can't you constantly hear damn, dammit, crap, etc.
Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2012

I love this show!!!

There is some unbleeped cussing such as SOB,hell,ass etc. but this show is so awesome I'm addicted to it and so are my friends. GO TEAM ADAM!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2014

THE VOICE

really good show but some cursing
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2013

Pretty good...

The voice is an okay show. It's kind of like all of the rest of tv's singing shows. It is unique in it's own way, though. The contestants on the show are good role models usually because they work very hard. Overall, not bad.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus March 26, 2013

Really good!

I like this show better than other talent shows: American Ideal, America's Got Talent, etc. It's great! Fun and entertaining, putting the spotlight on some incredible talent.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancing girl December 11, 2012

Great, fun show

I love this show! It's so fun to watch, especially with Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, and Cee-Lo Green. The only thing that bothers me is Christina Aguilera's clothing choice.Her clothes are usually super revealing and unnecessary for TV viewers. Overall, it's a great show to watch, and it's definitely better than the X-Factor.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNov1367 October 1, 2012

The Voice

I think this a good show for people who loves to listen to music and sing songs for fun. Any person should try out for this show. It's just great.
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2012

Different... In a good way

This show is unlike any other. It a blind audition. It's way better than American Idol an America's Got Talents. The coaches/judges are way better singers than those other shows.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanna1999 July 24, 2012

great show

love it so much! good for pretty much all ages
Kid, 6 years old May 18, 2012

The Voice!!!!

I love the voice. It shows how even though the people may look different than what people would want, they can progress to the end because of how good their voice is. It really shows how the coaches take their teams and just try to make them as good as they can get. I think that it is a great show for kids that aspire to become a mucsician when they grow up.
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2012

the voice rating

Kid, 10 years old February 10, 2012

The Voice

The Voice Is An Awesome Show That Has Great Elements. The Concept Is Very Nice Unlike The Usual Talent Shows. Overall The Voice Is A Great Show!!
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2012

Good show, teaches a valuable lesson

This valuable lesson is NOT TO JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. They judge the contestants solely on the voice, because their chairs are turned. When they turned back, it might not be what they were expecting. Other than that, bleeped and un-bleeped swearing. WATCH THIS.
Teen, 16 years old Written byshanno15 February 6, 2012

Alot of talent, and Adam Levine

This show is alot better than American Idol and seems alot more fair because the judges cant see the artist.
Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2012

OK for kids

I'm 12 and I watch it, it's a great show. Sometimes they curse and make sexual jokes, but that's all. It's PG
Teen, 16 years old Written byfinny1 February 3, 2012

WATCH IT

the voice is the best show ever i love it the coaches are soo funny and the contestants have some real talent