All parent member reviews for The Wiggles

Adult Written bytrajedy April 9, 2008

Dancing fun

My 2 year old loves the Wiggles. They sing and dance throughout the show, often teaching social lessons in a way small children can understand. As an added perk, if you need an aerobic workout, try to keep up with your little one, as s/he dances along!
Parent Written bychristybarb August 8, 2011

Its OK

My 2 year old is really starting to watch the Wiggles, she really enjoys music, I think they are ok, but in the past month or 2 of watching I find there are 2 different types of shows, the ones with Greg seem to be more catchy and more educational, the ones with Sam seem very theatrical and have zero educational value, even my daughter asks to change them, its too bad, they seemed like they started educational and ended up selling out and not doing a good job at it, so I guess we will stick to the old ones, because I really don't want my girls watching TV with no educational value, I am really surprised at Sprout for even having those episodes on.
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byboyita April 9, 2008
Parent of a 3 year old Written byRaevynFaerie August 16, 2010

We Love The Wiggles!!

We LOVE The Wiggles!!!!! We have so much fun singing and dancing along with them. My daughter has been dancing along with them since she was 1 year old. She is 3 now and loves to watch them more than ever.
Adult Written byEllas Mom December 21, 2009

Even Infants Love It!

My 4 month old started kicking her legs and squealing as soon as she saw it. She loves it!
Adult Written byouarda April 9, 2008
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski August 11, 2012

Wiggles!

My son loves the wiggles! He dances and sings, and usually won't sit down while its playing, so parents worried about their kids being couch potatoes, this is not that kind of video. It is full of music, dancing, singing and positive messages. Compared to some of the crap that is out there for kids these days, the wiggles are a welcome difference.
Parent of a 1 year old Written byBlackstarsMama December 6, 2011

5 Star

My 1 yr. Old Son Watches the Wiggles and he just love them
Educator Written byshashabel9 July 4, 2011

it's a good show!!!!!!!!

MY KIDS LUV IT
Parent Written byjennifer7 April 6, 2011

Just Like School

my kids watched alot when they were little but now it seems boring but they got lessons from this show so i thank the creator for what he/she has done to make my kids a better family member
Parent of a 2 year old Written bylovefruitloops February 12, 2011

the dudes kind of freak me out a little but my baby likes them.

you know, at 1st I thought get his off my tv. but then my daughter actually liked it so I just finished it... not sure if I still like it.. but she does. So I guess it's okay.
Parent Written bywigglymama August 28, 2010

The Wiggles have been great for my kids!

Our whole family loves the Wiggles...my 8 and 4 year olds have been die-hard fans since they could watch tv. We've been to 16 concerts, met them 4 different times, and even my hubby gets into it sometimes. I'll admit, the first time we bought a dvd and watched it with our son, we thought "okay this is just weird". But, they are great and so genuine on and off the screen. The Wiggles have been nothing but a positive influence on my kids :) I will say though that their DVDs are better than the TV series...you can find cheap copies online. Give them a chance!
Parent of an infant and 3 year old Written byonemusingmama February 19, 2009

High quality and clean entertainment

My daughter (age 3) has been addicted to the Wiggles for over a year. We have eight or nine of their CDs and watch the show frequently, and have seen them live in concert. The more I learn about the Wiggles the more I respect them - they are originally child educators and musicians, they have strict requirements for their cast members (no swearing, etc.), they are careful and aware when dealing personally with children. The music teaches and entertains. The recent shows with Sam (the replacement for Jeff) are super colorful but are so far limited in the songs and skits - I actually prefer the older shows. I believe this is a gentle show appropriate for young children. The songs are so catchy that I sing them to myself (to my chagrin), and honestly I had as much fun at the live show as my daughter did.
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Can't go wrong with the Wiggles

The Wiggles is one of the few shows that I feel that I can let my 2 1/2 year old daughter watch without me. Gives me a half hour to wash dishes or whatever! But I don't mind watching it with her, either! Never seen anything questionable on the Wiggles.
Adult Written bytemitchell April 9, 2008
Adult Written byyogamom April 9, 2008

A good time feeling!!

Each morning, I wake up to the Wiggles and helps my jump start my day. This show is for the kid at heart, no matter what age!!! No wonder they are the #1 children's band in the world!!!!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great preschool entertainment

My son fell in love with the wiggles music and was hooked on their shows for about two years. He learned colors, rules about crossing the street, about good food to eat, got up and danced rather than sat thru a show or video. It was entertainment with education scattered throughout but not the typical abc's, things like hygiene, dealing with fear, etc. Yes they have become very commercial with products but its your choice what you buy. It was a great stage for him. He would run thru the house when he heard their music come on.
Adult Written bydimpleswhenIsmile April 9, 2008

GREAT KIDS SHOW

My Daughter fell in love with the wiggles music and is hooked on their shows. Shes learning colors, rules about crossing the street, about good food to eat, got up and danced rather than sat thru a show or video. It was entertainment with education scattered throughout but not the typical abc's, things like hygiene, dealing with fear, etc. Yes they have become very commercial with products but its your choice what you buy. It is a great stage for her. She would run thru the house when she heard their music come on. I took her to see the wiggles perform live, and I could barely keep her in her seat. She got so excited to see them.
Adult Written bydavesjen April 9, 2008

One of the best programs on for kids (and adults)