All teen and kid member reviews for The Wiggles

Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2011

God show. :)

I used to like it when I was 0-7!
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bywxwxwxwx November 9, 2013

WAKE UP JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The are some things wrong with the show, they are Jeff sleeping, Dorothy lost her voice, wrong shirts and Anthony misbehaving at Greg's magic show. The rest of them are so awesome. Back in 1997, I saw the wiggles movie that Wally the great got caught by Dorothy by stealing Greg's magic wand
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Oh, the Wiggles!!

I loved this when I was little! I even went to one of their concerts once! I'm just speechless about this show, so I'll just say infinite stars! Their songs are awesome! Makes me feel like a kid again when someone mentions it!! The Wiggles beat all for kids 5 and under!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bychodeissogood May 18, 2016

sucksucksuck

Hello, i am a fellow infant and would like to inform you all that being over weight is ok and the wiggles will always wiggle into ur heart!!!øøøˆ∆˙˚˚˚∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2015

I Love That Show & Great Show For Kids

I Used to watch that show on pbs kids sprout and pbs kids ages 2-9 years old
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2015

I Love That Show & Great Show For Kids

I Used to watch that show on pbs kids sprout and pbs kids ages 2-9 years old
Teen, 13 years old Written byamig0animad0 April 28, 2015

Great for all ages.

The Wiggles have been so lovable to me since 2003. They make amazing songs that are amazingly unforgettable to remember, like Hot Potato, Can You(Point Your Fingers and Do The Twist), Fruit Salad, Rock-A-Bye Your Bear, Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car, Wake Up Jeff! And Get Ready to Wiggle.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStaceytheNerd September 28, 2014

Best Childrens' Viewing Ever

The Wiggles are entertainment legends. That's about it. The messages are fantastic and they encourage kids to be active, creative, healthy, kind, imaginative, open-minded and more! I have to admit, I still enjoyed watching the Wiggles when I was 12 and I still occasionally watch "The Wiggles Movie" which I own on DVD (I think it was released 1998 which makes it a year older than me - imagine that). I found that unlike other childrens' entertainment shows, The Wiggles holds appeal for a lot longer and the songs have stronger musical value. Even parents will enjoy it a bit. Personally, I liked the original 4 members best (Greg, Jeff, Murray and Anthony) because Sam wasn't as talented as Greg HOWEVER I have seen a bit of the new wiggles and they don't seem too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byButlorkitty05 July 31, 2014

Hate this show.... Don't read if you "love the wiggles"

I highly dislike this show it is so annoying. Have your kid watch Dora the explorer instead. Dora the explorer teaches Spanish which is so cool. And it does not teach you dumb dances like this show. Dora the explorer is a great show I am a girl and I loved the show when I was like 2-8
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2014
Very encouraging and interesting, I love this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan October 21, 2012

Cute show for kids ;D

When I was little, this was my FAVORITE SHOW. It has good messages, good role models, and educational value. I think that this show is appropriate for people of all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfistofdeath September 4, 2012

Umm....

This is a confusing television show about some weird band on a bunch of adventures. This one guy keeps falling alseep, hinting at possible sleeping pills. All of their locations look like hallucinations. Know your kids.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2012

For kids

A TV show for kids.
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2012

Great show for kids 1 and up.

My little sister watches this. (She is only 1) She LOVES it! Everytime she is crying we turn it on and BOOM! She is dancing in front of the TV. I liked the old one that I watched when I was little better, but they still kept the fun! :D It does link to a few products, I guess. But it's not something they are gonna ask for. I wish I could say 1 And up.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

Perfect for toddlers and below.

I love it. But don't think I watch it for fun, I watch it with my niece, Kaylie. She loves it and whenever she's really cranky I put it on and shuts up in a second. She loves to dance to it too. She is almost seven months and she's watching it. What a cute baby.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
i loved the wiggles as a kid and now i find myself during the most random times singing their songs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

This show must be good for preschoolers or toddlers

When I was watching that show one time, Greg was singing heads, shoulders, knees and toes. There is nothing bad in this TV show so it's educational and has great messages.
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2010

loved it

I USE TO LOVE THIS FREAKIN SHOW AND NOW I JUST MISS IT perfect for ages 3-4
Teen, 13 years old Written by666wolfgirl September 30, 2009
too weird! i like the name of it but when you watch it, it's just very odd and the people are only in the show and act like idiots because they get paid :P