All parent member reviews for The Wild Thornberrys

Adult Written byMichelle-the-Mom March 26, 2011

Older sister ruins it.

My 3 1/2 year old watched this for about five minutes before it was banned from our household. The older sister is awful. Young kids will not see the loving resolution at the end; they'll only remember the horrible way she talks to her family. No thanks.
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 15, 2012

Very good.

This cartoon is funny and edacational at the same time LOL! The opening theme is pretty good too.
Adult Written bymessuup2008 August 26, 2009

put it back on tv already

i love this show because it has an imagnation and teaches you about diffrent areas in the world and diffrent animals i wish it was on tv agien oh do i miss that show
Adult Written byJon Lovitz May 26, 2009

I hate this show!

I can't stand this show. The characters are ugly and annoying. Unfortunatley, my youngest daughter was obsessed with this cartoon when she was 8-11.
Educator Written byadawn77 March 19, 2009
its a really nice show because its really funny
Educator and Parent of a 9 and 14 year old Written bylioness57 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byPanya April 9, 2008

I watched this with my 2-and-a-half-year-old nephew and he loved it. He wasn't scared when an animal would show aggression, but would ask me *why* they were doing that. He loved seeing the different animals and locations, and I loved how informative it was. I would recommend this for any age, as long as you know the child won't be afraid of the animals, and if you discuss the teasing when they occasionally put each other down -- my nephew would say, "Ummm! That's mean!" ;-)
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Dunno Why

Don't know why but I just don't like the show. It reminded me of the cartoon version of Jumanji (which I loved). Maybe my cartoon days are just ending (yeah right).
Adult Written byjumpinbini April 9, 2008
This is a pretty entertaining show, you get to go around the world with the Thornberry's and it covers issues of thinking and exploring for yourself, helping and understanding humans and animals. Overall, good messages come from this show.
Adult Written byMom2c_ang April 9, 2008