Kid reviews for Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go!

Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go! Poster Image

Baby Bullcrap

America ruins everything. It's the truth, I'm sorry, but still. I grew up with CGI Thomas, but I also had the magic railroad movie. Those where great, those kept the charm, those are nostalgia. And worst of all... THERE NO LONGER BRITISH!!!!!!! The logic of this show is set to -99% they can just flip off their tracks!!! WTF?!? Now my baby sister will grow up thinking this, is the real Thomas The Tank Engine... R.I.P actually good kids shows, you will be missed...

AYO THIS SHOW BE WACK

Okay, first, the engines have no drivers or firemen. That's fine, but why? Two, almost all the engines had their wheel arrangement changed, like Edward who was a 4-4-0 tender engine, who became a 6-6-0 tender engine. Why?? We'll never know. Third, the engines have no traction rods. That keeps the wheels in order so that they can function correctly. Why remove them then? Fourth, these things have a stupid physics set that make the sploon 2 Inkjet seem fun to play. Wheel extendo, barrel rolls off the rails, etc., etc. It's not a good show. Leave it for the generally equally wack Cartoonito. Stop reading now if you are offended. Lol :]

3 people found this helpful.

Good Theme Song, only reason I'm giving this 2 stars instead of 1 because other than the catchy theme song, THIS!!! IS!!! AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while the theme song is a certified BOP/BANGER, This Series is a DISGRACE TO MY CHILDHOOD!!!!! Not as bad as Sid The Science Kid but it's close, this is still REALLY BAD, the animation is cute and tolerable and the voice acting is tolerable but STILL AN INSULT! If the OG series didn't exist, then this would be fine, like a 3 star show, but even then it's not saying much because it still would still not be great. Pros: Serviceable animation and voice acting CATCHY THEME SONG! Cons: COMPLETE INSULT TO THE OG SERIES (MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!) Who The Heck Is Kana!?!?!?!? Way too unrealistic Everything Else

3 people found this helpful.

I give this an age 12+ rating because I’m bored and want to increase the age rating on the kids side, I would let a baby watch this

I watched this as a joke. The original series is better, but this one is ok.
2 people found this helpful.

This is the ripoff of Teen Titans Go

1 person found this helpful.

This is a HUGE DISGRACE!!!!!!!!

Watch the original! This is waaaaaay better than reboot!

Never watched this!

I bet this reboot is terrible!

Disgusting to Watch

Why would Mattel choose to make a series like this? The animation gives me slight whiplash because the the series is very fast paced and the animation looks like typical children's animation done in Toon Boom software which you would expect to see on a low budget public access channel show made in Canada. The character designs are horrible. Why do the have the ability to jump? Finally, why are the trains able to extend their axels and move similar to humans? What was the team smoking? I hope they aren't producing more episodes for this show and if they are they will stop.

This is not the Thomas the tank engine that I grew up with.

The only reason I’m rating this 2 stars instead of one because of the theme song. That is the ONLY good thing, Now to be honest, the reboot ruined my childhood because it was a bad idea having to give them a childish design and they changed the voice actors; now I am not hating on the new voice actors, I actually wish the best for them in future projects. Mattel shouldn’t have rebooted them.