Kid reviews for Tickety Toc

Lively series exposes preschoolers to concepts of time.

Kid, 12 years old October 26, 2012

Mediocre.

Idea: (6/10)- When i first heard about the idea of this show. i thought this was okay for an idea for a little kids show. i mean think about it. a clock that has a town inside. now that is cool. Title: (6/10)- The Title is okay aswell. my only problem is that that name was used for Tickey Tock on Blues Clues Except that in Blues Clues, There's a K at the end of the word Toc. But in this Show there is no K. Just the Word Toc. well i'm kinda glad that they changed the title a little bit. Episodes- (4/10) These Episodes. i'm sorry but they are unoriginal. the first episode was just cleaning something. that's it. nothing else. oh yeah like that hasn't been done to death before -_-.. And finally Alot of the Episodes make no sense. just watch one episode of the show and you will see some and alot of things on the episodes, that don't make sense! Animation (8/10) The Animation is Really Good i'm glad that nick jr is improving with their animations. Characters (5/10) The Main Characters are the same thing like other characters in other shows . just them liking having fun, helping people with their problems, etc. while the other characters are okay i guess. But the Owl.........He's Just Not Funny. Overrall: 5/10 "Mediocre" My Ratings 0- Disaster 1-Unbearable 2-Painful 3-Awful 4-Bad 5-Mediocre 6-Okay 7-Good 8-Really Good (Great) 9-Outstanding (Amazing) 10-Flawless (Masterpiece)

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written byiha356 December 18, 2012

Such a great show!!

This is the cutest show ever! It's so unique and funny I recommend it!!

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old February 14, 2016

Disgusting, awful show

This show is an abomination to Nick Jr. It was bad enough, with all the other crappy shows, but seriously? This is by far the worst, with Wonder Pets coming in at a close second. This show is boring, and the music is annoying. Especially the music when that owl is on the screen. (i.e: hee hoo hoo hoo, he whoo, whoo, whoo.) Also, the animation is pure garbage. Tommy and Tallulah are brats who like to go on failure adventures. Pufferty is as annoying as heck. Toteroo is an idiot. And Battersby? Well, nobody gives a crap about him. Not one, two, or even 4. Teen Titans is 1,200,00,00 times better that Tickety Toc. Now, do me a favor, and go watch something else.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Too childish.

Sure it's good for little kids, but I still hate it. It's too childish for me and the animation is gross and weird. The acting is so irritating. Avoid Tickety Toc at all costs!
Teen, 13 years old Written byZoeyLovesUnicorns101 December 12, 2018

Terrible

This show is terrible and a big abomination of kids tv shows! The CGI is choppy and bland like eww and the theme song is annoying because it is completely uncreative and the idea is really bad! It features 2 spoiled brats, Tommy and Tallulah, who ruins everything. For example, when you tell them not to press the red button of the vacuum, they pressed it and the whole world is suffering. And again, the plot is always the same: go to chime time! The plot is so pointless! The characters look very uncreative, ugly and creepy to me! The reccuring characters are always the same! It was boring me to death and the songs are annoying like i wanna get rid of them! The worst part of all, the characters voices are really annoying! It was good for little kids but I hate it so much because it is so bland and plain I wanna change the channel like Cartoon Network or something else! The show has no entertainment because it has no movies, less merchandise and no anything! Well, lucky for me, it got cancelled in 2015 and is no longer in nick jr! But kids, go watch something educational like sesame street or something, not this garbage! This show deserves 2 stars for the main characters ruining everything and 60%-70% likes in Google because its probably one of the most annoying and worst kids tv shows!

Teen, 14 years old Written byGary237 September 5, 2018

SOOOOOOOOOO CRAPPY AND ANNOYING I CAN JUST BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!

I Now hate this show with a burning passion!!! It's even worse than other crappy Nick jr shows such as PAW Patrol, Rusty Rivets, Kuu Kuu Harajuku, Cleo & Cuquin, Peppa pig, Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, Peter Rabbit, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Hey Duggee, And More Crappy preschool shows that I hate so much!!! Tommy and Tallulah are such idiots!! Just like Shane and David from The Upside Down Show!!!! And they're friends are so bad that it makes me wanna turn the tv to cartoon network! The Music is very crappy and annoying, The Songs are the worst, The Theme song is very crappy, The Animation is Crappy, And The characters are also crappy as well in this retarded show!!!!! THANK BLOODY GOD THIS SHOW GOT CANCELLED IN 2015!! AND THANK BLOODY GOD IT GOT TAKEN OFF THE AIR THIS YEAR! HALALUUUUYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeen Jeremiah December 8, 2017

An Educational and very funny cartoon for preschoolers!

Tickety Toc Is the best show ever on nick jr! I first watched the first episode of the show on Nick And it was very good and funny! Tommy And Tallulah are very kind, friendly, sweet, and loving. And They always come around Tickety Town to help their best friends And Go to Chime time on time before it's too late. Puffery is an awesome train dog. Chikidee is a great character. Hopparoo is a funny rabbit. Mc Coggins is great at fixing things. Madame Au Lait is great at baking delicious cakes. Battersby is a good character. Lopsiloo is a great fast snail who makes the fruits and vegetables on her garden. Tooteroo is a hilarious owl who acts funny. And It will make little kids laugh at the three funny parts of Tooteroo. And The Spring chicks are cute little chicks. Little kids will love the animation in this show. The Music is Excellent, The Songs were Awesome, The Theme song is Fantastic, The Animation is Sweet, Loving, Passionate, And Perfect to. And The Characters are so funny and cool to! I hope it doesn't get cancelled.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJeremiahGaryThe... September 28, 2018

Now I like Tickety toc because it's from my childhood!

I now lost hatred on Tickety toc. Because I realize that they're comedies. Which is so awesome! Tommy is Great, Tallulah is very sweet and sexy. And all of the characters in this show is sooooooooooooo characteristic! The Music is Perfect and Hilarious, The Songs are So Awesome, The Theme song is Awesome, The Animation is Perfect and so awesome, And the Characters are so awesome and hilarious to! This is my most favorite Nick jr show of all time next to Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Hey Duggee, Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom, Shimmer and Shine, Little Charmers, and Kuu Kuu Harajuku as well! But it was super sad that it's no longer airing on Nick jr anymore. I Sure hope it comes back on TV for reruns soon this year.