Kid reviews for Timmy Time

Cute series has positive social messages for tots.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylafrancophile January 18, 2020

VERY Creepy!

OK, of course I don't actually think you should have to be 18 to watch Timmy Time, it's just that this show always completely creeps me out and I wouldn't watch it ever again but if I did then I would be over 18. I only ever saw a few episodes when I used to watch a channel that it was on, but I still find it hard to get the thought of "Yabba" the duck to stop scaring me.
In my oopinion, if you want to see something good made by Aardman studios, I reccomend Farmageddon!
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2018

The BEST

Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2018

amazing and kid friendly

I think that timmy time is an amazing show for parents and children. Timmy time also has good role models for little children with no evil characters and everything being alright for practically anyone. if you were going to use timmy time to teach english then this is not for you because it only has talking in the intro

Teen, 15 years old Written bycooldude16 March 28, 2016

....

I hate it but its good for little kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

wonderful

wonderful

Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 22, 2014

A show for pre-schoolers that is actually really good.

Normally these kinds of shows just ask stupid questions like, "(character name here) said he is at a place with trees, a bench, and a playground, do you think he's talking about the park or a parking lot?", this show doesn't ask any questions. It's just a fun story with either claymation or cartoon animals (I'm not sure which.) and cute noises. There are some sad parts, but it's all ends well. It has a lot of humor. Overall, a really good and cute show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 30, 2012

*singing* IT'S TIMMY! (chorus)

Fun show for little kids! Timmy is a great role model,it's very edacational,ect.What more could you ask for?!
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011
The violence isn't that bad

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 28, 2010

I like this AND Shaun the Sheep

It's cute, my brothers might like it.

Educational Value
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Timmy Time

Good For Ages 4 And Up.Nice For Shaun The Sheep Fans.Other Than That Its Boring.Good For Ages Four And Up
Kid, 9 years old September 14, 2010

okey

looks like something my bro minght watch