Kid reviews for Timon & Pumbaa

Timon & Pumbaa Poster Image

Hakuna Matata

We got timon and his pal pumbaa along the way, they are so amazing, they really are awesome, I love the chill of the entire intro, it's really good. The best summer movie you could watch, Always Hakuna Matata. A little bit of violence on the other hand.

A dissapointment

The Lion King movie was so good but this show was a disapointment. The characters Timon and Pumbaa are unlikable and their jokes are never funny. The episodes are not well thought out and are sometimes just hard to follow.

A spin-off of my favorite movie of all time? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

An absolutely HILARIOUS cartoon show starring my two favorite Disney characters. When I was really little, I didn't like the show, because the characters owned human items and stuff like that..... Now, I have overlooked that and today I am here to say that I love this show! Kids will find it really fun to watch, and adults probably will think it's at least cute...... Unless they never had a childhood......

Timon & Pumbaa will ROCK YOU!

Wonderful. You're looking at primary humor and characters. And you gotta love those cheetah twins I wish they were in more episodes!

LOL

Good role models for friendship. But it is a FUNNY show!!! Those two always make me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! And, for those who are stressed over the fact that it's not on anymore, as Timon and Pumbaa would totally say, "Hakuna Matata". It'll be on Disney Junior: The Channel, which just replaced SOAPnet. If you don't get DJ:TC, you can go to Disney Junior's website. It hasn't gotten back yet, but it'll be there soon.

It's Okay...

I watched a VHS of it on YouTube, and it really actually was quite good. Not enough to make me laugh to death, but it was entertaining, and I did laugh once in awhile. There are some great lessons that are learned, and Timon who usually does all the wrong stuff, learns his lesson pretty darn well. There IS an episode where Timon feels guilty and he has a nightmare where they are to cut off his head. There is no blood, but there is black liquid that covers the screen. So, not the BEST show. But I DO wish they still showed it.

A good intertaning show with cartoonish violence

It was a really fun show to watch. I love the Lion King, and Timon and Pumbaa are really funny together. It had some violence, but not like, horrible or anything. It's intertaning and little kids will love it, there are far worse cartoons on now a days that can NOT compare to this show. They need to bring back Toon Disney because Disney XD is rediculous.

Looney Tune-ish show

I used to watch it. The crude humor was weird...other than that I liked it pretty well. There is a lot of slapstick violence, but it's not too bad. But you can't watch this show on TV because Disney got rid of Toon Disney :(

I used to love this show!

I used to be a huge TLK fan when I was really young. I couldn't get enough of this show. Nothing but a little cartoon violence to worry about. Not that you'll be able to find this show on air now that XD has finally overpowered Toon Disney...

Where on Earth did Disney Go?

I LOVE this show, my only consern is the violence. But I wish it shows on Disney channel more. Infact on the main Disney channel, it doesn'r show at all. I'm afraid teens have taken over Disney. I'm a teen, but I don't like that kinda stuff. I know little kids like it, but thats cuz they've never seen the REAL Disney very often. . .