Parent reviews for TMZ TV

"News" show is celebrity worship at its worst.

Adult Written byJaydogZackery June 28, 2020

Not as bad as people are making it seem

Yeah, from the way things look, the show should really be rated 14 instead of PG in my opinion. However, there's not much swearing but there is a bit of sexual content. It's generally a mix of news and comedy. I give TMZ a 13+ rating because some content may be a bit too mature for younger viewers. I'd say 12 at the very minimum.

Adult Written byLowe's man November 30, 2017

a complete waste of time

It would probably be an overstatement to consider this show to be not for kids (which is why I put the green light at 16). Still, after having just seen a few seconds of the show, we need to ask why people want to know all this about celebrities. Why can't we focus just on the positive aspects of their lives like people did in the past? Shows like this subtly encourage people to be more interested in and care more about the bad behavior of celebrities than we need to be. Without shows like these people would care less about Lindsay Lohan's escapades. The only thing I ever found useful from this show was that Wimpy in the Hanna-Barbera Popeye cartoons was actually voiced by both Daws Butler and Don Messick. Even that I only found out not from the show itself, but in a trivia game, taken from someone who read their website.
Adult Written byclarence August 4, 2015

Adult Written bySpartyon April 26, 2013

TMZ is very entertaining show & funny.

I really like TMZ it's very entertaining and funny show. Even if it is trashy it's good trashy and there the good paps as well I see nothing wrong with what TMZ is doing. TMZ Just has a funny way of showing that they like Hollywood as there slogan says.
Adult Written byOllie The Possum January 15, 2012

Complete waste of time

This is probably one of the worst shows i have ever seen in my entire life. They spend an entire hour talking about pointless celebrity garbage that means nothing. They talk about people doing things kids should not hear about and make an entire show out of nothing but useless junk.

Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17-year-old Written byCharlie The Cat December 17, 2011

My 5, 6, and 7 year-old NO!!!!!

It's Bad Enough for my 10, 10, and 17 year-old