All teen and kid member reviews for Tom and Jerry

Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2013

good show

it is a good show. (p.s I am looking at it now.)
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 30, 2011

Violent But Classic Cartoons

Tom and Jerry cartoons are very funny, but often violent. In almost every cartoon (with very few exceptions) they're fighting. Jerry doesn't try to escape Tom like Tweety tries to escape Slyvester, but tries to hurt the cat for fun. My main choice for giving this 5+ is that the characters smoke occasionaly, but you hopefully taught your kids from the time they understood what smoking was that they should never do it. I suggest if you have not take an example in Texas Tom where Tom smokes and say" We don't smoke like Tom."
Teen, 13 years old Written byIGotTheMagic May 5, 2011

A fun for everyone classic cartoon

Family friendly classic for just about everyone. Cartoon violence could be offensive or frightening to the very young set.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmoonchu12 March 6, 2011

good for ages 4 and up.

funny but they use torchere tools for humor sometimes.
Kid, 11 years old October 21, 2015

Strong violence that is intolerable and upsetting for young kids and some tweens

this show features a mouse and a Tom cat (boy cat) who face off in extremely violent ways that are mischievous upsetting and sometimes perceived as bloody. there is people being smashed with hammers, burnt with fire, stabbed with sticks, crushed, drugged, poisoned, and sometimes who commit suicide. the are sexual references to people kissing and having sex such as the cat "tom" hold up a sign that says "want to love with me my kitty." *looks embarrassed*. there is mostly strong violence that results in injuries such as scrapes, open wounds, bruises, and more. people are also seen smacked with brooms, crushed with anvils, and sometimes burned or heated up in the microwave or in the oven. there are also criminal matters where people act as getaway man or sometimes aid the criminals from the cops. the cat Tom and the dog Mutt are also seen actively beating each other up. there is also some terrifying monsters in the show. also characters and sometimes kids are seen smoking cigars, pipes, cigarettes, and silver looking "cigars" that look like joints. over all this show is good but can be a bit much for audiences that are not ready for all the violence. TV-15 non-stop extremely violent cartoon violence some smoking and drinking use of drug material sexual content and references and some rude humor and nudity that all involve young kid, adult, and household pet
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlowerpower8760 August 3, 2015

!

It's fine but in one or two episodes they usually make a yellow pot or yellow tea pot explode over Tom's face (with his head in it) and it shows him black faced with pink lips. A sunflower. Aka making fun of black people. NOT COOL!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byFulecoFan2001 September 20, 2015

Fun for All Ages !

Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2015

Great for all ages

This show is great for all ages. It is filled with laughs. But it is also violent. Sometimes there is tobacco. Besides all that it is perfect for kids.
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2015

Worst franchise (and show.)ever made!

This contains violence, nothing good and brutality. I like cats and cats are getting embrassed too much on nowadays TV.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKmfan97 January 17, 2015

words cannot describe how much I love this show.

I'm 14 and I've been a big Tom and Jerry fan since I was real little. Sure it is a violent cartoon but the violence is done in a comedic way nothing like a show like family guy. I also watched the movie in 3rd grade and I thought it was awesome not really as good as the show though. Anyway this show is just absolutely amazing and is suitable for 5 and over.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2014

OK...

Good TV Show but can't that stupid cat get the mouse for once?
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2014

Hilarious!

It's a really good show! They're is some violence, and sometimes Jerry cuts Tom in half,without blood or gore.It's funny though,and makes a great family show!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicforver July 25, 2013

Great Show

On 7-17 Pause 4-6 Off 2-3
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Iffy for 6+

Funny classic but violent show.
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2016

funny and great!

ive wtached this show for a LONG time its really funny and good! cartoon violence like tnt guns and knifes but in a cartoon funny way no language but jerry sometimes uses a bra as a parachute but thats not bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanielthemii July 8, 2016

Ok for 5 year olds

Tom and Jerry is ok for five year olds, but it could be scary for younger or sensitive kids because of the tv-14 rated violence and the characters sometimes smoke cigars or drink.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHeartyspore64 April 3, 2016

It's good but not for kids under 10

I think Tom and Jerry is a good show and I watched it. The only bad part is the violence and the fact they won't make up their minds. First second they become friends then next second they are cutting each other up in half. I watched the Tom and Jerry movie and at the beginning title Jerry cuts Tom up in like what 6 pieces. I don't think you need your kids trying to cut you do you? Oh and in one of the episodes I believe Tom was smoking a cigar and in a different episode he was drinking alcohol.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2016
great show very funny there are some episodes of smoking a pipe not to bad there is some episodes of guns i love it