All parent member reviews for Toot & Puddle

Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written bypiper0137 August 6, 2009

A great show for little travelers!

What a fantastic show! Our family travels often, and it is wonderful to be able to watch a National Geographic Kids show that isn't boring, aimed at our toddlers that teaches geography in a fun and playful way, so our girls can learn about places around the world before we visit them. There are lots of great lessons here, too; about sharing, being a good friend, and trying new things. We love Holly Hobbie's books, too, and that's a great way to turn off the TV, but still give your kids a chance to connect to the characters. I would highly recommend the TV series AND the books!
Parent of a 3 and 10 year old Written byOutdoor Mom July 15, 2010

Great for preschool/early elementary ages

Great stories about friendship, problem solving, and exploring new things and places. My 3-yr-old LOVES this show. My 10-yr-old also happily watches them even though she is a bit too old for them, so they have something they can do together.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytabean January 3, 2010

We love this cartoon and recorded it on our DVR for our child.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bymkalamaras June 27, 2009

This is a fun and gentle show, with characters who are upbeat and positive. I think its best quality is the presentation of diverse cultures and places.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bysmi34563 June 26, 2009

Sweet little kid fun

It's a sweet show with lovable characters. Healthy friendships, cultural education comes in when characters travel to far away places, send post cards and bring back treats!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byomommie June 9, 2009