All teen and kid member reviews for Top Gear

Teen, 17 years old Written byMizterbadboy October 6, 2010

greatest show ever !!

quite possibly one of the best shows on television , Jezza , Hamster and captain slow and last but not least the stig are quite possibly the best !! Jezza , hamster and captain slow are this generations three stooges , these guys are absolutely hilarious , you dont have to be a car enthusiast to enjoy , but if you are one you'll absolutely it , i am a car enthusiast and im in love with this show ! a mustt
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Fine.

I would say it's okay. I'm not really a car fan, and i think it's boring, just talking about cars.
Kid, 12 years old February 25, 2011

British TV Rules Supreme!

Love this show sooooo much!
Teen, 17 years old Written bytolkien geek mi February 15, 2013

Comics and Cars

Top Gear is great. They blow things up they drag race cars and they all have that wonderful British sense of humor. Parents beware that this show does include real explosions and that the quirky hosts can get rather off color. Nevertheless for car enthusiasts Top Gear provides the semi-classy auto show that America so desperately needs.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2011

Great for most ages

It does have cussing though any really bad ones are bleeped and It's funny and great for any young and old(er) moorheads.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011
AWSOME SHOW!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old December 24, 2010

water cars are the best one of the best shows on the TV.

this could be possibly one of the best shows on television, the best one is when they fill there cars with water and when the stig drives the Bugatti Veyron around the track.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2016

The modern Three Stooges.

This series is excellent. The trio do challenges, review cars, and make anyone from any country laugh (well, unless they make racist remarks). A real shame the trio has left the show. :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byJohnyGoTech April 14, 2016

Top Gear is at the Top of the Block, in automobile shows.

Top Gear is a British Car show hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond. In the show, they test out cars and do challenges, while adding their own comedy to it. This is a brilliant TV Show. With quite a lot of swearing, some sexual references, and the quite rare resist comment, Top Gear is not for kids 11 and under, but anyone over that age who likes cars, explosions, comedy, and much much more, you'll love this
Teen, 13 years old Written byTARDIS Tourist December 28, 2015

Hilarious car show has some innapropiate content.

This show sometimes mentions sex and language can be an issue with this car show. The presenters like to play practical jokes on each other and sometimes even blow up cars! This show reviews cars, so consumerism is inevitable.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAndro-A November 3, 2015

The specials

The premise of the specials are long episodes of three middle aged men buy shit cars, go to the end of the world and do things few have done before. And it's not just the usual top gear wit and humour but the overall sense of adventure and comedy packed with the sense that the hosts really do have a bond more than just co workers. The Patagonia special is probably the pinnacle of TV entertainment. A must see!
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

fantastic

fantastic
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2014

Really funny car show!

This show is really good although when they're turning the pages on their scripts, they should make it less obvious. Although I think the story is very well-writen. There are some offensive references, (that kids probably won't pick up). A lot of car names are mentioned.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2014

Great, whether you like cars or not

Entertaining and fun. You don't even have to like cars to enjoy this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypowerson October 28, 2013

Mature fun for kids??

I watched this show since the age of 8, and I loved it. Still, I find it very mature, and May is addicted to using words such as "penis".
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

Good

Sly humor, semi inappropriate at time but hilarious and fun.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2013

Awesome and inspiring show

Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2013

A Great, Lighthearted show.

I've been an avid viewer of TG ever since I was nine. These three guys have great chemistry and I love the creative and hilarious dialect sequences in the studio and I think the editing and the effects are masterful. In later episodes, the s-word has been unbleeped but it is not constant. Once, maybe twice in an episode. In my family of four, I am the only one who appreciates cars and all the facts about them, though my entire family loves TG. TG has a perfect balance of slapstick humor and automobile facts. Although all three guys poke fun at people and cars, they all followed their dreams and did not give up witch is a positive message. I do have to deduct one star because this is not a show that emotionally affects you but a great ride nonetheless. Overall TG is one heck of a ride with hilarious laughs.
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Top Gear is Great!

Top Gear is overall a good show. Parents: If you don't want your child to be watching shows with occasional swearing, I don't recommend showing it to young children. I think it would be better for tweens and up to be watching. The hosts test the limits of many car brands, such as if the car can withstand an explosion, if they can make a James Bond car that works, etc. It is also educational. I have learned so much about cars thanks to Top Gear.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCrys-tf January 11, 2012

Love the Show!

I love the show and everything, but sometimes, it goes a bit too far and isn't appropriate for children under 12. They often make references that are inappropriate.