All parent member reviews for Tosh.0

Educator Written byWafflestomper February 4, 2010
Tosh.0 is exactly what most teens/adults want to watch. It goes with the modern audience rather than old episodes of Americas Funniest Videos where everything is outdated and the jokes are corny. Of course, there is some language and some sexual humor but that is what most teens watch tv for and they can relate to it since they see most of it in thier schools.
Parent Written byPlague January 7, 2010

Tosh.0

Really funny show. I was skeptical at first because the commercials didn't seem all that great. But I saw an episode, and couldnt stop laughing. Some people might find the videos shown on the show inappropriate, but nothing todays youth cant handle.
Parent Written bymaidmarian4 March 19, 2012

"Mature" Content Prevalent

This guy is pee your pants funny - but it's funny because it's dirty and inappropriate with an emphasis on sexual acts, swearing, and an unkind, bully-type attitude. There is a local story of a classroom somehow gaining access to youtube and watching a clip from Tosh.O where there were girls on a table with no underwear on. Discussion was frothing with sexual topics. Needless to say, students actually left the classroom because it was so bad, and the teacher is under investigation at this time.
Parent Written byWoodlandmom April 28, 2012

Not for kids - no way, only for college kids

My husband find the show very funny, and while some of it would be very funny to teenagers, it's really not appropriate. The show last night showed a very elderly woman with just panties and pasties on pretending to be a 100 year old stripper. As part of the bit, 2 production assistants were twirling the pasties - no way that's appropriate for anything other than adults. Tosh also simulates various sexual acts, fully naked with just his privates blurred out a bit. So I'd say it's meant for college age - unlike say, the Daily Show, it's humor with no redeeming message. I find it funny, but no way my kids will see it (and the gross parts I watch with my hands over my eyes).
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bylifebreath March 23, 2011

Late night frat house humor.

If you want your kids mind focused on humanity's lowest common denominator this is the show. Why, though, when there are so many more intelligent options? Watch the first few minutes and make your own judgement.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymikeisawesome123 January 27, 2011
Parent Written bychrissiej72 May 22, 2010

def for older kids....mature kids anyway

I think this show is hillarious! Allways makes me laugh!