All teen and kid member reviews for Total Divas

Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2013

inappropriate content but ok

well i think it's inappropriate with some sexual content and cursing but mostly just about the wwe divas dealing with things i'd say 12 and up maybe 11 just an opinion
Teen, 15 years old Written byLuv2Laugh16 August 19, 2013

As much as I love the WWE, I'm not a fan of this show. It's a real big disappointment. Seeing the first few episodes made me want to turn the channel. I don't understand the hype about Total Diva. To be honest, all these divas ever seem to care about is their looks. I expected a little bit more from these women. The only one I look forward to watching is JoJo. She's a diva in training. She seems to be the realest one in terms of actually working her way up to becoming a WWE diva. As for the Bellas, they're just as annoying as they are on the live show. In a recent episode, one of the twins are worried about their weight. All I have to say is are you kidding me? Another diva in the show is worried about their breast size as well. To me, this show fells at showing what it takes to be a strong and powerful diva (I ignored the sexy part because they have that nailed done almost too perfectly..) in the WWE. In a nutshell, Total Diva is an hour long soap opera caked with petite drama, boobs, and of course the Bella Twins. I give this show a 2/5 stars. Very disappointing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTrishaAnne October 29, 2013

Why put it in national television?

I don't think the show is bad but why put it in national television? Is it because their beautiful or are they setting themselves for 15 minutes of fame just to gain or revive the divas division? I believe the show shouldn't be based on how they look or how desperate they are in relationships in every episodes. The show should be about real life situation. I recommend some people to watch real life documentaries or stories so that people would learn how to know the true values of women either a wife or a single person. In one episode of the show a 17 year old girl wants a relationship with a much older guy that makes her feel confuse about the guy. It doesn't sound good for most viewers to be like the ones in the show. Instead of kids following their sexual outfits and insults. It is better that they try to create influence in their household (ex: my mom, my grandma ,my aunt or my teacher is my inspiration).
Teen, 16 years old Written byNameismyname January 12, 2014

Total Divas

I don't think this show is for your 8 year old who watch Raw or Smackdown. It is reality show exposing the life of a WWE diva. It is a Kardashian like show so don't except these girls throwing fist at each other backstage. If you are a wrestling or divas fan, you will be entertain to see you favorite WWE diva and even some superstars life outside of the WWE. You get to see how backstage is like and how it works too. If you are a reality show fan, you will like the relationship drama and the over dramatic life problems of these women. Its something more for Teen and adults (Not kids)
Teen, 13 years old Written byizzybella524 February 16, 2016

Spectacular but controversial

Simply put, this show is spectacular. The characters are heart-wrenchingly real, the scenery is gorgeous and the chemistry between the two main characters is electric. However, it is in no way suitable for kids. I watched this on my phone at 2am *gasp* and it messed me up. The sex scenes, while plentiful and rather graphic, are instrumental in the plot. The violence is much more gory because of the lack of modern weapons. If someone's going to be killed onscreen, it's going to be a bad death. WARNING-the season finale is not suitable for anyone under 18. It's highly graphic, in my opinion unnecesserily so, and features rape and torture. This is made all the more worse as it is an embodiment of Jamie's worst fears, and you can feel the agony in Sam Hueghen's face. Okay recap-great show, not for kids, don't watch season finale with parents and WOO outlander s2!
Teen, 15 years old Written by@HEELZiggler January 3, 2015

Great Show

Total Divas is the best show ever! With Season Four coming out Paige will arrive on the show tomorrow night at 8/7c on E!
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014