Kid reviews for Total Divas

Total Divas Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Total divas

Talks about sex, drinking, other inappropriate stuff. It's no what any one under fifteen should be watching.

Trinity & Jon

Trinity(aka Naomi) & Jon(aka Jimmy Uso) are the only two who make this show worth watching. They’re literally the ONLY reason i watch the show and they don’t get enough screen time, Trinity barely gets any and she’s been a cast member since the first season. Give Trinity more camera time!!! She brings the excitement. Or, just give them their own show. We want it and it’ll most definitely bring in a lot more viewers than what Total Divas is doing now.

It has gone downhill

i use to love total divas although when the bella twins left it feels like they just decided to put just about anyone in the show. I’m fine with the language and curse words but what i’m not okay with is sonya. Every second she’s on the show she makes it about lgbt and it’s annoying. i have gay friends but i know that so many of my friends don’t like it either. Mandy rose is literally extra weight on the show a better selection of people would Paige or maryse instead of mandy rose and sonya. Please kick sonya off the show i’m sick of her lgbt stuff every 5 seconds instead of me being supportive i’m actually starting to hate it. she overdoes it and it’s annoying it’s so hard to even watch total divas anymore

Best show

best show ever made

Why Total Divas is the best show

Its a great opportunity for any WWE fan to watch their favorite women wrestlers' life through this show. Its entertaining and in my opinion is one of the greatest reality tv shows.

cool

cool

Total Divas

I don't think this show is for your 8 year old who watch Raw or Smackdown. It is reality show exposing the life of a WWE diva. It is a Kardashian like show so don't except these girls throwing fist at each other backstage. If you are a wrestling or divas fan, you will be entertain to see you favorite WWE diva and even some superstars life outside of the WWE. You get to see how backstage is like and how it works too. If you are a reality show fan, you will like the relationship drama and the over dramatic life problems of these women. Its something more for Teen and adults (Not kids)

Why put it in national television?

I don't think the show is bad but why put it in national television? Is it because their beautiful or are they setting themselves for 15 minutes of fame just to gain or revive the divas division? I believe the show shouldn't be based on how they look or how desperate they are in relationships in every episodes. The show should be about real life situation. I recommend some people to watch real life documentaries or stories so that people would learn how to know the true values of women either a wife or a single person. In one episode of the show a 17 year old girl wants a relationship with a much older guy that makes her feel confuse about the guy. It doesn't sound good for most viewers to be like the ones in the show. Instead of kids following their sexual outfits and insults. It is better that they try to create influence in their household (ex: my mom, my grandma ,my aunt or my teacher is my inspiration).

As much as I love the WWE, I'm not a fan of this show. It's a real big disappointment. Seeing the first few episodes made me want to turn the channel. I don't understand the hype about Total Diva. To be honest, all these divas ever seem to care about is their looks. I expected a little bit more from these women. The only one I look forward to watching is JoJo. She's a diva in training. She seems to be the realest one in terms of actually working her way up to becoming a WWE diva. As for the Bellas, they're just as annoying as they are on the live show. In a recent episode, one of the twins are worried about their weight. All I have to say is are you kidding me? Another diva in the show is worried about their breast size as well. To me, this show fells at showing what it takes to be a strong and powerful diva (I ignored the sexy part because they have that nailed done almost too perfectly..) in the WWE. In a nutshell, Total Diva is an hour long soap opera caked with petite drama, boobs, and of course the Bella Twins. I give this show a 2/5 stars. Very disappointing.

inappropriate content but ok

well i think it's inappropriate with some sexual content and cursing but mostly just about the wwe divas dealing with things i'd say 12 and up maybe 11 just an opinion