Kid reviews for Total DramaRama

Popular characters get aged down in funny daycare series.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFcahvfh May 20, 2020

Trash

This is a trash remake of the actual good one. Why didn't they just reboot it. Instead of making the trashy remake a thing. I mean who thinks of this trash stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNot-an-idiot April 9, 2020

Disappointing

This show is absolute garbage. If you are 5 or less it will just rot your brain. But if your 6 and up just don’t watch this show. If your 8 or older watch the original total drama and rr
Teen, 16 years old Written bybooboojohnson1 September 12, 2018

Why???

Why does this even exist? I decided to give it a chance and watch an episode and it just sucked! What were they thinking? Bring the old Total Drama back!
Teen, 15 years old Written bytanuki July 8, 2019
Teen, 15 years old Written byToasterStrudle October 23, 2018

What is this!?!?

Okay so cartoon network I feel is more of a channel for pre teen or teen cartoons, even though I am 15 I still find most of the shows on there funny. But what the what is this!?!? A show about little kids at preschool I mean there is no story line there is nothing, this show is nothing! This needs to be on a little kid station. I feel like Caillou would go to this school........ Don't watch this or you may need to clean your eyes with bleach!
Teen, 13 years old Written byUzzzie November 15, 2019

Disappointment

I dont understand why anyone would waste their time on this show. The original and even the other islands were much better than this absolute garbage. Half of the characters are missing and their voices are just annoying. It’s the worst show ever. I would recommend it for toddlers.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEbjahs June 16, 2020

This show is absolutely terrible and should never have made it past the pilot episode.

Don’t let your kids watch this show because it has no moral or educational value whatsoever and if anything it’s bad for them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBananaGoat January 6, 2020

Possibly the worst show on CN

This show is probably the worst show Cartoon Network has made. Its just full of a bunch of screaming preschoolers who get mad at each other. There is no plot at all. I didn’t really like Total Drama, but I would choose it over this in a heartbeat. This is garbage, and will likely rot your kids brains if they watch it. I even think that Teen Titans Go is is better than this, and that’s REALLY saying something.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpacething7474 April 6, 2019

The best version of Total Drama yet!

Looking back at Total Drama, it’s actually pretty alright. However, I think this one is a lot better. The characters voices fit them and the plots are well made (plus, Chef actually has a reason to exist this time). Hopefully they add more characters (preferably from Pahkitew) as the show progresses.

Kid, 7 years old February 23, 2020

Total Drama is way better

This show is "kiddy"
Teen, 14 years old Written byGumballYesSofia... November 25, 2018

Hahahaha!! You Silly People!! Total DramaRama is a good spin off show on Cartoon Network!

What is wrong with you people!?!!! Total DramaRama isn't Bad. It's a good show on Cartoon Network! I Mean. The show's humor really isn't that bad. The Animation looks kinda Perfect and nice in this iffy cartoon. But At Least it isn't like Teen Titans Go!, The Powerpuff Girls for 2016, Ben 10 for 2017, and Be Cool Scooby Doo. Which the haters of those reboots say that those shows are garbage and crappy. And they also say it's nothing like the original series. But I respect they're opinions on those reboots. Even though I love Teen Titans Go!, The Powerpuff Girls for 2016, And Ben 10 for 2017. Except for Be Cool Scooby Doo.Because I lost interest in Be Cool Scooby Doo since September 1th because that show is so crappy and mean spirited. And Also because it's nothing like the original series. I prefer the original Scooby doo cartoon then the crappy reboot. And Total DramaRama is a spin off from Total Drama Island the original show. Which I love the original series to because it's so awesome!

Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2020

Oh my god, where to begin..

This show is complete garbage. Too much violence. Name calling and rudeness. Kid torture. Sometimes there will be sexual scenes and sexual jokes that are highly inappropriate. Owen’s voice is creepy. I don’t really like total drama but I would choose it over this in a heartbeat. WE WANT THE OLD TOTAL DRAMA BACK!! Just don’t bother with this show AT ALL. Total dramarama, more like total waste of your time! This show won’t give you laughs or entertainment, all it will give you is a headache. The characters used to be popular, funny and entertaining, but now, they’ve turned into annoying babies that scream and physically fight each other. I couldn’t even make it through 1 episode of this really trash show. So, in conclusion, if you like annoying babies who just scream and love to torture each other in very inappropriate ways, then this is the show for you.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBroflovski_kk June 25, 2020

Where is our special, perfect, lovely show?

I know they worked so hard for this show but man... We all miss Total Drama :( This is a piece of garbage
Teen, 16 years old Written byMusiclovergig June 23, 2020

Disappointing

Spinoff is not very good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBigSmoke May 23, 2020

This show is NOT for toddlers

Jude goes down a slide naked in one episode and the characters always break stuff and have bad behavior, not for a toddler

Teen, 13 years old Written byNadia is Awesomeeeee April 28, 2019

Not the best but not the worse.

I only like this show because I like two of the characters Gwen and Chef, Chef is funny, and I relate to Gwen, but I HATE one the characters, Courtney. She is mean, selfish, and bossy. But Cartoon Network should bring ALL of the other Total Drama shows back, cuz they're more enjoyable than this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHyenaGurl July 12, 2021

Where's the normal total drama?

Kinda concerned they cancelled total drama for some really childish show, but atleast the kids look adorable
Kid, 8 years old June 18, 2021

under rated

It's nice, with potty humor and all. But TDI was better, and it's getting kind of boring with the old episodes. It should have been Y7-FV.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybrej_12 March 2, 2021

disappointing

Compared to the actual series, it complete garbage. It's so cheesy and it's cool if your kids like it but this is just not funny and I don't get the actual point of the show anymore.

Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2021

6+ but some episodes can be for a slightly younger audience.

It's fine for ages 6+ but some episodes could be for a younger audience. Some episodes do have a lot of scary scenes though. I don't really like this show though and I prefer the original.