Kid reviews for Trailer Park Boys

Trailer Park Boys Poster Image

shut the fuck uo

looooooove this show

1 person found this helpful.

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO UNDER 18's!!! The following show contains way to over the top adult content!!! There is not word to describe it but over the top! 🔞

Stupid but funny. Worth it

Tpb is one of my favorite shows, but not for young kids. Not only the drugs but the language is to a whole new level. It is an estimated 50 f words per episode. But still, the show is incredibly funny in some part, and worth watching for a good laugh. And out of all honesty, the story line isn't that bad. Season 8 and on has unblurred nudity. Not good role models for kids. You will know if your kid is old enough.

Rather vulgar content...

My parents frequently watch this television show around me and think it's hilarious, and I will admit it, there are some funny parts but something about watching this show at my age doesn't feel quite right... I mean, the characters frequently swear every few seconds, and there was a scene of nudity for a duration of many seconds in a later episode.

Immature and vulgar, but packed with hilarious fun and plenty of charm.

Listen: This show is not for everyone. At first, I saw it as a raunchy, unfunny piece of trash. I hated the stupid characters, the drugs, the language, the guns, and everything else. I thought it was pure shock value with no redeemable elements. Alas, now that I have been watching it for a couple weeks, I'm happy to report that I'm totally enjoying the show. Sure it's over-the-top, but something about this little trailer park and all of it's quirky characters puts a smile on my face. The laughs get bigger as you get used to the nonstop profanity and drug use, and the characters that once seemed stupid and unfunny now appear flawed, but complex. These aren't just cardboard cutouts, they feel like real people. This series is certainly one that grows on you. Once you're dedicated, it's hard to pull away. My Rating: TV-MA for Strong Language, Drug Use, Sex, and Violence

Incredible show

I really think this is one of the best shows ever. The whole show is funny, when you see the show you just laugh.

Small-Name Cult TV Show Turned Internet Phenomenon

Okay, I have been looking for a show like this for a while, a genuinely funny show that really pushes the boundaries. The main problem that you would be facing, if you're a parent and actually care is the language, yes it is profane, and yes there is a lot of it, but that's how people talk and censorship has really messed with the humor of a lot of great shows. The second thing that you might worry about is the drug content, there is pot, some people smoke it, some people sell it, some do both, and one character is always holding a glass of hard liquor but never actually drinks it, just takes dry, fake sips. The show is very good in my opinion, it is a 'Mockumentary', the same recording style as The Office and Parks and Rec, but of course all the main characters are foul-mouthed alchies with some criminal tendencies. It may not be clean, and it may not be for everyone, but it's a good laugh and definitely underrated.

Your kids watch worse

Your kids probably swear more then these guys on the show, you just don’t know

It’s great

It’s not any worse the what your kids are hearing at school

So much swearing.

This is not meant for kids. This has so much foul language in it. They keep repeating it every few seconds. They also are not good role models to follow. They make terrible choices. Other than that it's hilarious.