Parent reviews for Transformers Rescue Bots

Transformers Rescue Bots Poster Image

Perfect for preschoolers

I'm so glad there's a Transformers version for younger kids. My son loves robots and superheroes and this is the best of both worlds. I appreciate the character development, too. I just wish Netflix carried more than just season 1.

Fine kids show about team work

I rated for 5 and up but this will depend on the kid, there is some cartoon violence and some younger kids may get overstimulated and emulate it.

We love it!

This is our new favorite show! I love it just as much, if not more, than my 4 1/2 year-old son does. It is wholesome and entertaining. There is some peril - often just before a commercial break, heightening the suspense - but it is minor, and no one ever actually gets hurt. There are no weapons. The action is age-appropriate, and every episode provides great messages and role models. Looking forward to the next series.

Excellent for Little Boys who want to watch Big Boy Shows

No violence or fighting. Teaches good lessons about being kind and responsible.

Fun for the adults too

My 6 year old loves it, and I get a laugh out of it sometimes too. For example, the musical episode reminiscent of Buffy's. Aside from the safety consciousness and appreciation of first responders mentioned in the main review, there's also science and problem solving and teamwork, and all sorts of good stuff.

Well Made

My 3.5 year old son watches this show on occasion and I will actually sit right down and watch it with him. The characters in the show all work together to solve problems that arise in their city/island and it gives good messages. There are a couple situations that arise in the show that may be a little scary, but the Rescue Bots (Heatwave, Boulder, Chase, and Blades) and their human allies (Chief/Dad, Cody, Dani, Kade, and Graham) work together to save the day. My son has a couple little toys from the series and will occasionally run around and call each one in our family one of the Rescue Bots. All in all, it's a fun show that provides a great message.

Rescue Bots

My son loves this show. He now gets excited now when he sees fire trucks, police cars, construction machinery, and helicopters. He has a full understanding that they are not going to turn into robots, but does understand how they help people in emergency situations.

Great For Younger Kids Who Want "Big Kid" Shows

My son got into Transformers when my husband showed him the original 80s series from our childhood. We discovered Rescue Bots as a recommendation from Netflix, and I'm glad we did; my 4-year old is currently on his third viewing of the entire series. This show is definitely geared at a younger audience, with bright colors, lots of action, and positive themes. I like that there aren't really bad guys, just bad situations. I also like that when I have to leave the room to deal with my little one, I can leave this on and know my 4YO won't get scared or upset. Like another reviewer said, the 4YO is at an age where he is now less interested in "baby" shows and wants to watch "big kid" shows, but emotionally he can't yet handle or understand some of the darker themes and scary situations of real "big kid" shows. This one bridges the gap perfectly.