Kid reviews for Transformers Rescue Bots

Transformers Rescue Bots Poster Image

What my son and me think

It’s the best show ever he said. The follow up show rescue bots academy was great too! He wants another rescue bots to come out. To me I agree and it’s a perfect show for kids cause unlike other transformers there is no killing.

It was a big first for Hasbro productions

Transformers Rescue Bots is the first transformers series to only have autobots as the main focus and have no Decepticons. They do mention the decepticons and Unicron occasionally. The show focuses on the four Rescue Bots from Sigma 17, Heatwave, Chase, Blades and Boulder. They were floating precariously through space, until Optimus remotely reactivates the ship and sends them to earth, specifically Griffin Rock. They are met by Optimus and instead of being part of the war they are now part of Griffin Rock emergency and they are introduced to their human alias, Chief Charlie Burns. The vehicle modes are as follows, Heatwave's a fire engine, Chase is a Police Car, Boulder's a Bulldozer and Blade's is a Helicopter (Even though he hates heights). Their partners are as followed, Heatwave gets Kade Burns the firefighter, Chase gets Police Chief burns, Blades gets Dani Burns the pilot and Boulder gets Graham Burns the engineer. Early on, the only person who knew about the rescue bots being autobots was Chief burns. Cody Burns (the youngest of them all and the command watcher for all of the rescues) figures it out and Charlie reveals it to the rest of the family, Later on we are introduced to our first villain, Dr Thaddeus Morocco, who is a mastermind criminal and causes various hijinks and threats to the Griffin Rock Emergency team. His first act was causing the team to be decommissioned because they lost to a competition of emergency response and who can get their first. The other main characters are Dr Ezra Greene and her daughter Francine (Frankie) Greene. They also eventually find out about the rescue bots being aliens. Another villain eventually appears, the Pynch family. Madeline Pynch and her daughter Priscilla Pynch. They cause various trouble for the rescue team and Madeline doesn't get arrested until much later in the series. The other villains are the twins Evan and Miles and their crimes are stealing. The rescue bot and Optimus Prime gain dino modes. (Heatwave a apatosaurus, Chase a stegosaurus, Boulder a triceratops, Blades a Pterodactyl and Optimus a Tyrannosaurus Rex.) Here we meet are final major villain Quint Quarry, who wants to capture and sell the dinobots. In season 3 we are introduced to three new rescue bots. Blurr, who's the race car and is mischievous, Salvage, a Garbage truck and has a collecting habit and High Tide, the first Titan in the Aligned Continuity, an autobot who sounds like a pirate and is chosen by Optimus to train the team in water rescues. In season 4, we have a few new things. Cody and Francine growing up, A new Autobot (Quickshadow) and a holiday for cybertronians all spark day. Also, Dr Morocco's threats are finally eliminated and Madeline Pynch is in jail. Although this season is the first without decepticons, It had various factors that made it enjoyable. Such as character development, new threats, concepts, characters and status quo. It also paved the way for the sequel series 'Rescue Bots Academy' There are a few things I wished happened. Since Cody and Frankie were childhood friends, why didn't they date, they were perfect for eachother. Speaking of such, since Heatwave was mostly so moody, with Quickshadow being similar they could've become a cute couple. Also Blades was really weak and pathetic, he deserved high tide teasing him. Overall the show was really unique

good, but one bad word.

i really like it but people should be aware that in an episode called hot rod bot one of the human characters says the sh-- word.

I really like this show!

The animation is very good. I like that it's good vs evil.

tomorrow afternoon when I finish my homework I am going to watch this more kids friendly show!

this is a good show for all ages alike!

Heartfelt show, with good morals and plot

Rescue Bots, is a show that is truely amazing. Entertaining plot lines, that teach people about safety and rescue, and they come up with creative solutions to all their problems.

It is good for kids

2 or under bad idea

Not bad.

Well, it does have good messages, though they are a bit kiddy to me. Overall, the actual show has nothing bad in it. It just has some situations like fires or getting stuck somewhere. If you're looking for an alternative for your younger ones other than Transformers Prime which will have too much 'scary' action to them, then this is a good alternative. It is funny at times and that's one of the only reasons I watch it. The reason I never watched it was because of the animation. Even my mother said the animation looked strange. But, the actual show isn't bad. Great job Hasbro.

The real deal!

I like this show because they meet other characters (like bumble bee) and because they do great adventures.