Parent and Kid Reviews on

Trial & Error Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 4 parent reviews

Sort by:

Hilarious and smart but not for kids

The show is nice and smart. Every episode gets you thinking about what happened in a hilarious way but there is too much sexual innuendo for kids. The protagonist has a relationship that results in a pregnancy and some weird sayings, but the main plot is really funny and clever.

Not for younger teens

I was looking for a show to watch with my 13 year-old, and we found this recommended for 12+ here. The pilot episode mentions "love fluids" and buggery, with one character offering buggery to another. By the time the second episode got to a character who is a chronic mastorbator, we hoped out. Whoever rated this has very different standards than I do about watching things with my kid. As for the content, it was funny but trying to hard to be quirky and relays on the stupid/eccentric trope of Southerners. It had potential, but too suggestive for family viewing.

This is just getting better by the episode

I have been watching this show for the past few weeks and I will say that I am impressed by the way it is so far it's hilariously funny and charming Mr Lithgow is a very good time to watch and everyone else is great too you just gotta watch it i love it

Funny but not for young teens

This show is funny but very inappropriate. Talk about seman samples, a gay character says love is fluid and my fluid goes towards men, and two people act out sex in different positions. I not sure how it has a PG rating. Making History is rated TV 14 and is much more appropriate for young viewers.