Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 55 parent reviews

Sort by:

Best show

Ok, I have seen the shows my kids are watching, but this is truly remarkable. It raises awareness of the evil in the world that is at work regardless if you believe it or not, and builds a mind of a warrior to fight for what's right. As a Christian parent, I understand that our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual forces of evil in the spiritual realm. Galatians 6:10-18 Therefore that's what I see in this show, clues and help of starting a life in faith and fight against fear that has so many captives doing things for the wrong reasons. I loved the show. Amazing. My 4 year old and 8 year old loved it as well.

4 people found this helpful.

Very good messages.

One of the best series my children has ever seen has AMAZING messages and the characters are nice and the series try to say stay away from evil and help you friends. Sometimes i watch with them.

GREAT OMGGG!

Look s so realistic! And nice anamations!! I LOVE THIS AND EVERYNE LOVES IT TO!!!
1 person found this helpful.

Don't binge watch at night especially

My kids and I haven't finished the series but we're close. We binge watched a lot of episodes today until bedtime which I regret. The show sucks you in for sure, kind of hard to stop watching. Once we stopped binging, I told my 10 and 6 year old we should take a break from that show or maybe we should just not watch it anymore. My oldest one agreed and he was a huge fan! The episodes today got undeniably dark in ways that we don't dwell on. Yes, we are aware of the fallen world we live in and the spiritual war we fight daily, and we know that with Jesus we win. This show touched plenty on spiritual warfare, but as it isn't a religious or Christian show, no godly representation. To me it's excessively dark. My youngest seemed to be angry and aggressive after watching it likely because of the overt violence and darkness that pervades the series. If we watch it anymore, it will be one episode at a time, but probably won't.

Not for under teens

Great for adults or older teens as it draws you in like a good series should, but not for younger kids unless you’ve already let your kid be desensitized to violence, learn antisocial behaviour and some adult stuff. There is a lot of violence and death/talk about killing (From the 1st episode a troll commits suicide ), more adult references (prom block), and scenes that would be at home during regular and horror movies, but your 6, 7 or 8 year old is not going to notice some of this. But after they watch a whole season, kids remember and copy what they see and hear. Unless you sit and watch with your kid/s you might not have noticed either.

1 person found this helpful.

This show gets dark has romance - not sure why common sense did not flag for romance

The premise of the show and the animation are good. It is dark for younger and sensitive viewers. Also note that Clair and Jim and other characters kiss in the course of the show.

Coool

Great who is saying there is satanic stuff like bruh and the joke about the neanderthal was pg and historically accurate

Great show for tweens and young teens

Things we love: Ethnic diversity, fast-paced storyline, limited romance, lots of suspense. This is one of the best shows we have watched! Content considerations: Families should know that there are episodes/scenes with alcohol and mentions of drugs. There are also hints of sexual activity and demonic possession. One frustrating issue has been negative talk about a character needing to lose weight.

Jim is brave and kind at the same time

It was actually really good

VERY AWESOME!!! KIDS LOVING IT!!

This is very nice and i really love it. Best TV show ever! Its for all ages 10 plus~ Its really nice and my kids and l watch this together! Its funny and great! AWESOME!