Parent and Kid Reviews on

Trolls: The Beat Goes On!

Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 10 kid reviews

Sort by:

I like TrollsTopia better but this show is nice too!

There’s a lot of lovable characters (including the Bergens) that returned in this series that was released when I was only 9! I wish Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake would return as Poppy and Branch! Like Walt Dhorn returning as Cloud Guy and Smidge, and Ron Funches reprising his role of Cooper. Anyway, the series only ran for a year with eight seasons, while TrollsTopia also ran for only a year with only seven seasons) Kids ages 6 and up will enjoy this delightful show!

Entertaining cartoons

Colorfull

Childish jokes. Personally, I like Trollstipia better. The episodes are funny and entertaining to watch. The jokes will get a kid's attention more than my own. I love the animation style. The episodes are cute and short usually with a simple problem. Some episodes have bigger problems then others. Callback to the movie with all the same characters, even introducing more.

Parents Please Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so first off smidge says" oh my gah "not" oh my god ."second i like Skylar Astin voicing branch better than Justin Timberlake and you barely notice that voices are different ok so parents,teens,and kids please stop giving this bad reviews!

Hilarious

Its funny and nice, but in one episode Branch puts on a girl's dress and lipstick (potrayed as humor), and I think before you let your kids watch this they should know that men don't wear girl's clothes, or they should be an age where they already know this, hence the 10+ rating.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show was a ripoff! It was NOTHING like the movie! It was just weird! It did not have animation as the movie and the songs where just weird! I would NOT recomend watching this movie! :c

it is a really good show!!! little kids mite think its a little scary but its definitely a good show!!!

it was great!

so i watched all of them starting January 20, a day after it came out, And they were all great! there is some down sides 1. Justin Timberlake isn't voicing Branch( that's because he is releasing his new album "man of the woods", he released only 2 songs so far) 2.Anna Kendrick and the rest of the gang exept Ron Funches are not going to do there roles!!!!!! :(