A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

TrollsTopia

TrollsTopia Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 6 kid reviews

Sort by:

TrollsTopia is better than Trolls: The Beat Goes On! In my opinion

This series ended on August 11 last year sadly and it was great while it lasted! I’ve been liking the Trolls franchise since I was 9 years old, This series takes place after Trolls World Tour with multiple new trolls from every tribe, to be honest TrollsTopia was kinda a terrible idea because the pop trolls own their own land, the other trolls should move back to their old homes, the other trolls don’t have the color schemes to be in Troll Village (Except Cooper who is a funk troll) At first I hated this series but now I love it! I really like Poppy and Branch but my favorite characters from the new series are Holly Darlin and Minuet because they are so stubborn at times but funny! I also find Demo and Gust Tumbleweed very likable too! Fans of the Trolls franchise will love this show!

1 person found this helpful.

Really cute

The animation style is slightly different from The Beat Goes On, (not in a bad way). Its an adorable show, with a great story line, considering the fact that we never got to see Trolstopia entirely in Trolls World Tour. Sure, some of the jokes are childish, but that's ok! If you are apart of the Trolls fandom, you will love it. It does include "Broppy" Moments (Branch x Poppy) . I love how its all about adjusting to their new way of life. It has a great message behind it. I recommend!

Amazing!

This shouldn't be G-rated. Should be TV-Y. The series is childish like the movie. Also, singing.