Kid reviews for True Blood

Sexy, bloody vampire drama for adults only.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylisandraWilliams June 2, 2014

Dont let a under age 10 year old watch

i think that trueblood is for grown ups but a fantasy children do grow up and some end up having sex, cursing, drinking, doing drugs. So the show is kind of a lessn. if you old people can realize that opening yoour childs eyes is good becuse true blood is amazing. and the plot is amazing, let your child grow up a little.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLily Beattie April 10, 2014

Wow!

I am a big fan of True Blood, especially the books (Sookie Stackhouse Series.)

Although I am aware that the drinking/drugs/smoking and sex is a massive issue, however, they are what makes the books and show unique. For me personally, I do find the explicit sex scenes and nudity disturbing sometimes.

With drug and alcohol use, the books and show has plenty of it, with many characters appearing 'drunk' or 'getting high.'

Even though there are these issues, True Blood is a great show and book series that makes you hooked from episode 1!

Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2014

supervised by a parent

trueblood is really good but there are a few inappropriate scenes which are best kept for older people of our generation. my age rating would be around 13+

Teen, 17 years old Written bySarah-Elle December 29, 2013

good but not for under 16s ( review from a teenager )

lots of sex, drugs, blood etc.
you see everything in this. season 5 episode9 you see a dude's penis .. awkward.. wasn't in a sexual way but still. i'm 16 and not bothered but i wouldn't suggest this to any younger.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystarpandora September 4, 2013

good show

I am 13 and I watch True Blood but I think most 13 year olds would not be able to handle this show and it's not just because of the sex and violence it is also the things they talk about

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2010

Ok, I came here to see if I could watch it and I find this remark in the ratings!

I read the sex rating made by commonsense.org about this film, and I must say that I sure can't watch it! Still, why is "One character is openly gay," an issue in the role model rating? All types of people visit this site, and I don't think that don't ask don't tell applies to TV. I would file a complaint to the main editors, but I cannot find that opinions place at the bottom of the screen like I did for Beowulf. I am pretty disapointed in how they choose to say what they said. Teens have died and commited suicide for their decision to be different, and this site should not encourage that their choice was wrong. Like I said, pretty disapointed. Thanks for reading and do not let your kids watch this one. Not exactly a good show for little kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrazza858 April 24, 2011

not for under teens but great otherwise!

i love it!! I have read all the books and the tv show and I am only 13. My friend only recently started reading them because her aunt recomended her to read them! My friends aunt was going to lend her the 1st and 2nd seasons of true blood but her mom wouldnt let her borrow them because of how sexualy explicit they are. I said to her to watch them on the internet instead and now we are both obsesssed and we also are both in love with ERIC!! ahh soo hot!. I am now hooked on true blood and cannot wait till the 4th season!! But personally I think I am quite mature for my age and so, I dont think I will be mentaly scarred for life and my friend wont be aswell. As long as you are mature you can watch!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBeSmart July 13, 2010

Perfect for 13+ Best.Show.Ever

NO.This show isnt only for adults teens can watch it to I mean be 13 you should be able to handule nudity,drug,curseing(i mean its not like you havent heard the words before).And by that age if u cant handle it you really need to grow up.This is the best.show.ever u definatly dont want to pass it up.
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2010

BEST SHOW EVER

BEST SHOW EVER. Just make sure your kid can handle all of it maturely.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymesiigiirll March 2, 2010

perfect for mature teens

i think this show is amzing!! yes theres sex scenes but when you're mature about it, it doesn't really matter. the story it self is really god and how it is sort of a forbidden romance type of thing because everyone looks down on the relationship because it's a vampire and a human. it also helps to teach about the many different types of relationships from freindship, to absolutly in love to just pure erotic. so yes over all i think this a good show and i can't wait for seson 3:)

Teen, 16 years old Written bymxllemma April 21, 2020

super!

I really liked this serie that's so funny and there's a lot of surnatural stuff
Teen, 17 years old Written byKekelove December 29, 2019

Ahhh

Ok ok..... this show has a lot of sex in it but I feel as if the child should be older then 13 to watch this show

Teen, 13 years old Written byAbiM005 September 5, 2018
I'm a teenager and I absolutely love this show. it has lots of violence and sex but a great, interesting and entertaining story line. besides, the guys are hot (especially Eric)

Teen, 14 years old Written byCiufixStix November 16, 2017
The most stupid tv serial

Teen, 16 years old Written byInvalidReviews2017 March 30, 2017

Sexy vampire show comes with all kinds of blood and gore.

Vampires, after all! This is a very gory show with sexy dancing and gory horror. Go onto a website called Screen Rant. Search up 16 Goriest TV Shows Of All Time.

Teen, 16 years old Written bydrewII January 26, 2017

Teen, 15 years old Written byAssassinz Izz September 3, 2016

Omfg I LOVE this show

Perfect for those who love Twilight and other paranormal stuff. Some will say that there's way too much swearing but for us teens we hear it all the time. Also the violence is similar to that in Deadpool that's a 15 so why not this
Kid, 8 years old August 12, 2016

Good vampire TV show.

Sex is very strong in this. Who cares about strong language, we know it all but sex is stronger. OK for 16 yr olds but not below 16.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymilinou5 July 12, 2016

This show is definetly NOT for 17 and less

If you are 17 and less, it doesn't matter how you think you are mature, you are still not mature enough due to your age. This has a lot of sexuality that 17 and less kids didn't experiment and will get expectations that are not reality. True blood has tons of sex with topless scenes and we can see the d**ks of the mans in further seasons. We do not see any penetration but the actors fakes it. The actors choice is amazing, their acting skills are amazing, but you need to get into thestory to like it. It's a like or dislike. You cannot be in between! In my opinion this is a really great tv show based on multiple love stories. We do not like this show due to the sex. If you do not like vampires, you will not like this show. There is. Little tiny bit too much sex, but not swearing, not violence becuse they complete the show.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysamsbabymomma September 22, 2015
Nudity and sexual scenes throughout all seasons also loads of swearing. Violence isn't crazy but still a main feature.