Parent reviews for Tuca & Bertie

Energetic animated series tackles complex adult topics.

Adult Written byMarcus Dubois October 18, 2020

An odd mixture of childish and adult

I don't recommend this show to anyone really. It lacks substance and tries to make up for this with excessive randomness, noise, and a rather annoying character. There is sexual content and substance use, which is fine, but in combination with everything else, it simply didn't work.
Adult Written byMoneydog23 January 18, 2020

Adult Written byBrandon Espinoza June 8, 2019

What Makes Tuca & Bertie a Must-Watch For a Guy Like me

What can I say about Netflix's Tuca & Bertie? Even though it's demographic is mainly women in their 30s, it still appealed to me, despite a show made for women by women. What I liked about the show is how it takes the situation at hand down to a relatable subject that is relatable for anyone to see. The premise is all kinds of wacky for the two main characters getting themselves into all sorts of predicaments, but still love each other as best friends, regardless of the situation(s) at hand. It can get pretty deep in some moments of the show, but still enjoyable to watch, nonetheless.

Adult Written byJdonnz May 8, 2019

Amazing and relatable

Talks about all subjects, from career to life to friends to uncomfortable feelings with being a woman. It is unapologetically honest about the real world and more shows should be this way. Talks about getting clean and finding partners who respect you. May not traditionally be for younger audiences but still has a powerful message or strength, friendship and respect.