Parent reviews for Turbo FAST

Zany adventures, positive messages from racing snail hero.

Parent Written byZoe February 7, 2014

big step down from the movie

We found this show very aggressive, loud, competitive, and with some hard language. It is not anywhere near as endearing and well-intentioned as the movie, and should be considered a totally separate creature.

Uncle of a 10 year old Written byPBSFanFromChile July 5, 2016

Turbo FAST - a totally awesome DreamWorks hit... from the movie to NETFLIX and beyond!

This programme is succesful!!! Even one Discovery station in Latin America adquired the rights for the broadcast of the series, which airs weekday afternoons. Is the best adventure ever!!! And we want soon the second movie!!!
Adult Written byTyrantking10 March 14, 2016

Best spinoff ever!

The animation style of this show is excellent and it has some of the most witty and funny writing I have ever seen. The voice cast is perfect, the characters are diverse, really likable and they all have their moments to shine. I'd recommend this show to those who enjoy animation, excellent dialogue, fun adventures and great characters. And to those of you who have the gull to say this show isn't great, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to. Nobody likes you internet trolls.

Positive messages