Kid reviews for Twelve Forever

Twelve Forever Poster Image

Good show

I really like this show, the lgbtq representation is great and the talk about puberty might not be appropriate for 8 year olds but that’s the only concern i have.

Great show for 10+

This is a great show to watch. It has 26 10-15 minute episodes. The series is extremely creative however its not for younger kids since it talks about puberty

More for tweens/big kids and teens

Definitely not for little kid or baby viewers. Its for tweens like me or teens. The show talks about puberty and growing up. Menstruation, Body hair, Crushes, absent parents, stress not to mention the violence (cartoon, of course) and one of the characters are literally called "the butt witch" because she has an extremely curvy body and big boobs/butt. For older viewers though, It's educational and good. Reggie isnt much of a good role model, but she always learns and grows at the end of the day. It teaches kids about growing up and that its not scary. It's also good for people who are age regressors because Reggie's "endless" is sort of like a little space. It has a lgbtq+ characters and is good for teaching kids about acceptance. Anyways, great show with good lessons about friendship for tweens.

As a 12 year old. Seeing a person like me is absolutely amazing

It's actually a cool show. A girl that doesn't want to grow up ever. She goes to endless with her friends and battles monsters. I absolutely love the coming of age show

I love this show!

I love it! The only stuff to look out for is that reggies mom gets her puberty books and they read them and talk about what’s in them, Reggie gets a bra for her birthday and they say things like stupid and jerk. Some Fantasy violence too but that’s really it. Some good roll models and good messages though! Like Reggie is 12 and she wants to play with toys and having show that talks about how that’s ok is great!

Very relatable and diverse show

Twelve forever is one of the best animated shows, ad it's a shame that Netflix didn't give it the attention it deserves. A lot of people don't like it because Reggie is an impatient, spoiled brat, which she is, but that's part of what makes it so relatable. Reggie's struggles with growing up are something we all experience, and this makes everyone, even adults relate to it. With several black and LGBTQ characters, and with the main character being queer, this is one of the most diverse shows.

Underrated

I think it’s a really show! It includes positive messages about how you should just be yourself and never be afraid to show your sexuality. I think it’s a really forward moving show, and I’m really looking forward to a season two!

Great Show

This show if perfect for anyone. It promotes great messages and great role models. You are doing a disservice to your child if you don't let them watch this.