All parent member reviews for Two and a Half Men

Adult Written bytvgirl January 7, 2010

21st Century "Odd Couple", except this is funnier!

What's not to like? It's hilarious, it's crude, and it's just for men.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bySTEPcoach October 29, 2010

No kids allowed!

fugiddaboudit! This should be rated R! Just watching this alone, I get embarrassed sometimes. No kids allowed!
Adult Written byA person April 9, 2008

Good Show

A great laugh out loud comedy thats sure to make you laugh. The issue of sex may make it iff for most kids but for adults good show
Parent Written byMr. Mario August 18, 2012

Two and a Half Men

The show was superb until Charlie Sheen left. Now its okay. 12 year olds and up are okay to see this show
Adult Written byage 10+ February 26, 2012

Very Funny Show

Parent Written byfirstavenger11 February 12, 2012

Two and a half men

Parent Written bymaknik February 11, 2012

Charlie Sheen is the best

I like the OLD TWO AND A HALF MEN with "Charlie Sheen" He made the show funny. I wish they can bring Charlie back. its a really funny show. If you don't want your kids to see it, tell them "NO" Though I did not like the new "TWO AND A HALF MEN"
Parent Written bySalt380 October 8, 2011

Lame

What in the world were you people thinking? Now it is so lame & stupid we don't watch it. A grown man that acts like a child? Not even funny!!
Parent Written byJames C. October 5, 2011

Don't watch

I think it's been the worst show thats ever been created for television!!!!! With or Without Charlie Sheen it wasn't funny then and its not funny now. Give me a shows like "According to Jim" "Cheers" or "Wings". Where I can at least laugh. I won't watch this show or the new ones that are coming out. Cancel this show!!!
Parent of a 16 year old Written bycape January 28, 2011

well

when i first came acrose this show i thought it was going to be about a loving brother who helps his brother out in a hard time but boy was i wrong on that one it is a shame to because i have a smaller brother who loves to laugh and this would have been perfect for both of us to boy was i ever fold
Parent of a 9 year old Written byJessica97 September 25, 2010

Stupid author thinks this is a waste of time!! WTF

Hahahahahaha awesome
Parent of a 10 year old Written bycrazydenza10 August 16, 2010

Adult Written byI have none February 8, 2010

The lighting of this show is very good. This is a very funny show about a drunk named Charlie. His brother Alan lives with him. Alan’s son Jake also lives with them. The drunk is a very funny guy who hired a house keeper named Berta. She’s pretty huge. But she’s really funny. They all do stupid things and Jake is what you would call a little dense. He’s not the brightest bulb in the box. Alan kind of puts you in the mind of a gay guy that is a momma’s boy. He is the type of guy that has very serious problems when it comes to women.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byJimmyH December 16, 2009

Not good for minors (under 18).

Funny show but only for adults.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byGoodParent1 October 10, 2009

Funny,but FILTHY! NOT for 18 or Under!!

Funny for adults ONLY. This show is very disgusting. Has a lot of sex, and more sex. It has drinking,gambling, cussing, sexual content,sexual inuendo, oral sex, sex jokes, degradation of women, sexual dialogue and language, etc. It is Rated TV 14, but should be on HBO, or a pay channel! If you care at all about your children, I advise you to not let children under 18 watch it.
Adult Written byG3 February 16, 2009

Funny but,

contains a lot of sex jokes, language and other things i was surprised they could say on TV
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written byjrobertson911 December 23, 2008

Not appropriate & Anti-family

This show is filled with sex. There is not one episode that I have seen where sex isn't being portrayed, referenced, or flaunted. It is anti-family because it teaches kids to have sex with whomever they want, marry and get divorced at a whim, and to be unfaithful to their loved ones. I think it is horrendous that this show is on during prime time and even their commericals are filled with sex-filled references!
Parent of a 8 year old Written bykfelix November 11, 2008

This is why the V-Chip was invented

This show uses humor to promote behaviour that is dangerous to anyone who pursues this lifestyle. It rarely speaks seriously to the consequences of Charlie's actions; unwanted pregnancies, STDs including AIDS, mental health issues. There is no sign of regret in Charlie's character. The fact that a child has grown up on this show is frightening in that many will think this is a show that is appropriate for kids. Many stations are showing this program in reruns during the dinner hour. Frankly even the commercials for this show are unacceptable for kids.
Adult Written byLM April 9, 2008

Funny.. Lots of adult humor... not for kids

I enjoy this show and it's one of the few shows my husband and I watch together, but the kids are not arround. Charlie;s, (main character)main goal in life is to get laid by beautiful women. He's also constantly drinking. His nephew frequently visits and is dumb. These are not the messages we should be sending young people.