Kid reviews for Upload

Upload Poster Image

11 or 12 year old me thinking it would be a good show to watch…

Very sexual, (innuendoes, explicit sex, and sex talk) and tons of language inlcuding f**k and p*ssy. Weird decapitation and violent car crash. I made the mistake to start watching this show when I was 11 or 12 thinking it looked good. I stopped after two episodes.

1 person found this helpful.
This show absolutely disappointed me. The idea of it was fantastic, I was very intrigued. But as I started watching it, it had a bit of a slow beginning. Even as I continued on, it didn't urge to me to keep going. There were a few bumps that were like, "Oh! Maybe this show can be good." But it slowed back down and after a while, I dumped it. Plus, us kids should not be watching this. It is not appropriate for kids at ALL. There were scenes with straight off sex. I cringed when a scene like this came by because of how explicit it was. Overall, this show could've been directed in a much better direction - I loved the general idea of it, it had much potential. Anyway, I give it a total of two stars out of five.

1 person found this helpful.

Depends on your kids level of maturity.

If I could add multiple age ratings, I would. It truly depends on how you've raised your child, and what you're willing to have them see. If you don't want your child to see nudity, definitely not for you to watch with your kids. However, if you've raised them to understand that nudity isn't the worst thing in the world, you'll probably be fine. There are sex scenes, but not incredibly intense ones. Nudity simply includes a woman's bare chest, while having sex with a man. The genitalia was not shown, so it's generally a mild scene. The show includes vulgar language, however your child has probably heard all of those words before. The gore isn't terrible, and I'd say the violence is a lot like marvel. While it shows some slightly brutal scenes, it's not bad enough to be rated R. Though for those who struggle from depression, fair warning, it includes mentions of suicide. I'm not going to go too far into detail, but the main character was approaching a place to kill themselves, but backed out in the end. If that scene could be triggering to you, you might want to rethink watching the show. Overall, watching this show with your kids truly depends on their level of maturity. I wouldn't say there's too much violence, language, consumerism, drinking, drugs, or sex. Though there's definitely no good message, educational value, or good role models.

Great show

I would recommend on watching this. It really gets your mind thinking about the FUTURE and has some incredible ideas and turns them into a great show. *It has some "sex" things you should skip over for younger audiences.

Good movie it awsome

Very good movie the violence and sex is so little that a 10 year old could watch if understand the concept so I think if you don't mind the content you can watch it

Good show

It's actually quite violent, some blood, a car crash, at 2 different occasions a head is exploded/offed. Some nudity and sexual innuendo

Love it!

I absolutely loved this show! It made me laugh and was very thought provoking. I would not say that this show had TOO MUCH sex, and I think that it had just the right amount mixed in to add to the storyline. Then again, this is just my opinion, but I think this show is amazing!!

Great not as inappropriate as i thought

My family thought was great and very funny