Parent reviews for V Wars

V Wars Poster Image

Hey Netflix guess what? I hate you. Why? Because you just made the best show ever and you canceled season 2 this amazing show was better than all your shi**y movies thanks for canceling our best show

If Netflix only has one nice thing that's V wars thanks to Netflix we can't watch season two

Eh... but IANNNN

Honestly i loved it coz I’m a big fan of ian its his first show to direct. So it’s ok for a first time show. But i wanted to say that i have a 13 ye old brother and I’m a bit overprotective if your child can look away from the nakdy stuff happening and is responsible enough to like know whats right and wrong go ahead let him watch it. But other than that its not good for children under 14 honestly

IAN SOMERHALDER

Great show I love it

Really crap. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Really, really badly written. Cannot repeat that more. So many narrative flaws and just crap. Doesn’t take an idiot to see it’s crap, sometimes you can even hear that the actors even struggle to speak their lines - which makes it painful to watch. Some may only watch it for Ian Somerhalder but such a badly written script has managed to make him look like a coward and a complete idiot most of the time - in particular when faced with danger. And he doesn’t stop saying the word “prion”. I only watched this when too tired to concentrate on watch any good television however I just can’t take the quality anymore as just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse it does. And it is just sooo painfully cringe worthy. Such a sad waste of money. Poor Ian saying such dumb lines and playing such a stupid character. The characters are inconsistent and unrelatable and very cliched. Not for anyone under 16 due to violence and heaps of unnecessary gore. Didn’t fade me cuz it was just so crap and unconvincing.

I used to trust this site but the last two movies programs I’ve looked up were wrong. God’s name was cursed at least twice. If I would’ve known I wouldn’t have started watching.

I enjoyed the first season but I think it is going to get better and better as the seasons and episodes progress. The messages that I noticed right off are:1) Stand by your friends no matter what especially when the going gets tough; 2) A parent will do whatever it takes to protect their children;3) It’s great that the father figure(Ian) shows concern about the mother of his child and doesn’t just label her as “crazy”; and 4) That both parents pull together (even though they are divorced) to do what is best to protect and love their son‼️‼️

V Wars

Great show, kinda like the vampire diaries