Kid reviews for Vampirina

Vivacious vampire girl's adventures promote tolerance.

Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2017

Awesome show!

I am a girl who has to watch little kid shows like doc mcstuffins Sofia the first etc But vampirina is for all ages even I love it and I am very picky about cartoons or Shows but vampiria is the best Disney jr show for little kid so go watch now! Also awesome role models and messages too!

Kid, 9 years old October 5, 2017
My younger brother and sister love it and have watched it it is pretty good

Teen, 16 years old Written byHunter.O March 28, 2018

Very Good!

I watch it with my five year old nephew often. I was curious as to what other people thought about the show, and am very surprised! I was excepting some reviews about how "witchcraft is evil" junk, but not to this extent. Parent's are saying the ads for this show are terrible for their children because they mention the word "ghoul", and then write the wikipedia definition of the word in the review? Many words can be used in different ways. Look up the word "hipster", it's wikipedia definition is just the opposite of how most people use it. And, unless you tell your child that definition they won't get that impression. To be honest, this show reminds me of The Munsters, which many many children watched back in the day. I am a believer, and I very much like this show. I very much like that the show is about Vampirina and her family, which is something you rarely see in "kid" shows now. I also like the style of the animation. The monster ideas in the show are just a front to opening up to different types of people; and that peoples outward appearance and likes doesn't mean they are "weird". I think it's a very good message for kids right now, and see no reason as to why kids shouldn't watch it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byZachCSM June 3, 2018

Weird

This show overall is very strange. Many things just don't make sense, like why is her name Vampirina? Her parents have normal name and her friends. How does no one know she a vampire? Her face is blue, she had fangs, and she has purple eyes and people think shes a regular girl? They also show you kids weird dances and ways to do things. I know disney wanted to make a show to "promote tolerance" which I get but they should of choose a theme more realistic and less creepy. Why Vampires?