Parent reviews for VeggieTales in the House

VeggieTales in the House Poster Image

Original episodes are better

The only positive note is that they kept a Bible verse in every episode (the bare minimum they could have added about God). The characters are very creepy looking according to my 4 year old, and the songs are beyond annoying. We’re going to stick to the old episodes.

1 person found this helpful.

Fantastic for kids & toddlers

This show is amazing and I hope it isn't cancelled anytime soon. My little girl has been mesmerized by it since we first put it on for her. She is under two years, but she loves the colors, the songs, and the expressions of the veggies. This is good for parents because as most know, children love to watch something they like over and over again and this show has some high-brow humor in it to cater to older watchers as well. It is a win win. It has great messages, great songs, and good humor.

1 person found this helpful.

Refreshed Veggies

This is a cute, simple, positive show! My daughter likes it and I like the positive messages.

Veggietales In The House TV Series review by Logan Strohl

It may be one of the weakest shows to come from Netflix because of leaving out everything that made Veggietales what it was it is not as bad they say skipable yes is it for everyonebody ? No it is not You will enjoy The Veggietales Show over this for sure any day or just re-watch Veggietales on DVD or on Tubi too.

As an adult who grew up watching veggie